xisto Community
lud@m@n

Poll Here:how Long Do You Use The Computer? How long?

How long do you use the computer?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At the moment I barely use the computer at all, because mine is dieing. It hardly has any space left, so I've had to unsinstall the large programs I use most often. And it's incredibly slow, so I can't get any work done on it at the moment. I've had to postpone my website until I at least get a new hard drive. :lol:

I chose all of the above, because you didn't have a "more than five hours" choice. I'm always on my computer... my total was more like each of the choices added together. It's sad I know, but that is my life :(At least I can take comfort in the fact that half that time is spent on work, because it's on my computer for a lot of the time. Plus, when I was in school, it's constantly with me... I'm in a laptop based program, so there's no getting around it :lol:

ha ha.... 5 hours doesn't cover it for me... on the week day, because of school, I spend 10 minutes on the computer in the morning, and then 5 hours the rest of the day... then on weekends... i stay on the computer from around 9:00 in the morning to around 10:00 at night, which is a little over 10 hours because i get off the computer every once in a while for lunch, dinner and bathroom breaks ^__^;; until summer break... i'll stay on the computer MUCH longer...he he he...

OHMYGOD!i can't believe you guys play sooo long,especially 10 hours!!!!!thats CRAZY!i just can't wait till you get glasses.but if you already have em then i can't wait till you get blind.you guys should play less!unthough i wish my life where like that,but i wish there where some laser u put in your eyes to not need glasses anymore or to unblind urself!but i still cant believe u guys play over 5 hours! :lol: OH WELL :(

XD i'm suprised I don't have glasses yet now that you mention it XD I can see perfectly! and after getting off the computer, I don't see a blur!! But... I know I'll get glasses eventually... but I don't mind... because all of my freinds have glasses... from staying on the computer too long XD

Well, not all of us are playing games. I'm on a mod team, so that takes up a substantial amount of time...not to mention homework :lol: I'm on the computer for about 4-6 hours a day..

My time spent on the computer varies. I spend 1 hour and 30 minutes each school day in my keyboarding class, about 10-20 minutes in the morning at school before classes start, and about 3-6 hours after school. During the summer it's usally either much higher, or about the same. I don't usually play games on the computer, either. I usually create PHP scripts, post on some forums (including Xisto) and chat online.

I chose all of the above because my computer time varies from day to day depending on what I'm doing, and what I need it for. A lot of the time I need it for more than five hours because I run 4 websites, I'm doing an online Computer Science course at Uni, and I also like to use the computer for fun things that interest me like chatting, visiting random websites, etc. So between all that, I spend a lot of time on the computer. I actually spend more time on the computer than I do watching TV.

tell you onething, im on my holiday now .. and i've been using the computer for more than 8 hours a days for the past few weeks .. :lol: so much thing to do online .. and you could never finish your thing ..

I've been using a computer more than 8 hours a day for about the last 15 years but most of that is work time (still use it a lot at home though too - especially now we've got broadband).

U know, I am into web programing and more or less trying to get into programing as a whole and that surely takes a hell lot of time per day.You have to be glued to your computer per day to be able to make it as a programer and thats what I am trying to form the habit of doing.

I stay on about 2 and a half hours a day... that is if I get on. Last week I didn't go on once! I used to spend like 5 or 6 hours on the computer.. but I was depressed and needed a way out of the real world. Now that I've started school again, I can't stand staying on for more than 4 hours. I can't stand being lazy now! But once I get a car, that'll all change, I'll be lazy again, just not on the computer, in the car.

Time on the computer varies for everyone, esp. college students. For me, I spent alot of time using my computer while I was at school. Now that I am home for the summer and working constantly, I'm on alot less. I'd say an hour at home and 5 hours at school.