xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

Link To The Army System

In the top bar (where it says Arcade, Reputation, Member Map) wouldn't it be possible to have a link to the Army System and for it to take you to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or the ipbgaming homepage. That way more people would know about it faster.

Just a suggestion.

Ya. Whats with it being on a totally different site? And can someone tell me where I can get a point system like Xisto's. I mean the hosting credits. I really would like to know. And if any Admin could help I would like them to be installed on my forums and would like some help. And I would like to have something like the Army System game. If anyone knows where to get it can you tell me? And could I also possibly have an Admin help me install the game aswell? I would really like the help. I ain't very good at coding. I would really like them and like the help. Thank you in advance to anyone who helps in a way.

If you would like ipb forums on your site, there's an option somewhere in the forums and it's only on another site because when we had it on this site it kept using up too much bandwidth and there's was a server kept overloading.

Start your own topic if you want your want to know more. Don't divert the flow of this one

loli just wondering where the army system have gone?? actually, it just seperated from Xisto.. yap what cmatcmextra said about is true, i lost for awhile :lol: and just wanna add one more idea, "how's about just one global id/user account for ipbgaming.com and Xisto.com?" as this ipbgaming.com isn't another host server and just only intend for gaming..like i can still use my Xisto, badinfluence account to play the army system over ipbgaming.compossiable?? i hope so..i loved the army system..as i m in strategist minded :(it is good that making global user id for all Xito network :( i wont divert the topic, yes strongly agree to place the link for army system over ipbgaming.com... :Di'm on my way....

"how's about just one global id/user account for ipbgaming.com and Xisto.com?"

142608[/snapback]

I think this could be done. All that would be need is a script created so if you register for one account you automatically register for another account. The commands could be sent back and forth between the servers though cgi or some other method. I think even posting credits could be shared. The disadvantage is it seems like a waste of resources to have a whole bunch of people sine up to message boards they may not use. It will take more memory and signing people up on each board automatically will take more band width. It will also take time to implement. Perhaps if someone wanted to volunteer to write a Perl or php scrip that could do this the administrators might consider doing this.

I got a better idea. Put the link to the army system on top of the main Xisto page but make it a cgi-script that checks to see if you are signed up on ib-gaming and if not it automatically signs you up with the same user name and password and logs you in. Anyway, want to volunteer to start writing the script. If you look at the code of the army game it might give you some ideas of how to interact with these discussion boars. Of course I am sure there are some tutorials somewhere.