xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
indyhouse

Mpaa Goes After Television Torrent Sites Now Whats next? I wont be allowed to post home videos I make?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I'm getting really mad about the MPAA and their actions. I'm not a big movie trader, but I love downloading television shows I'm unable to get in my area, especially UK sitcoms and older scifis that are no longer available, and will never be available.

Well, the MPAA seems to think that the ONLY way I should EVER get entertainment is if I pay for every friggin second of it.

I really, really wish people would begin to wake up and take a stand against this stuff. There should be mass demonstrations going on over this abuse of power.

If you've ever used one of the television sharing sites -- BE WARNED... many of them have been subpeonead and are being FORCED to reveal IP address, email addresses of EVERYONE who's ever shared a TV program, and the MPAA is promising to being suing those people, too.

God Bless America, right?

I feel the same way about smallville, i have to aquire them one way or another because stupid holland is still showing season two making it more than two years behind grrrrr....Oh wlel, when all seasons are on dvd after season five i'll order em.