xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Munchie

Charity Bands Do You Have One?

I dont know about the US but here in the UK we have Charity Bands to support different charitys and also to be worn as fashion bands.

I have a Make Poverty History Charity Band. I chose this one when I looked at their website and found out that 30,000 Children die each day as a result of poverty.

I also believe that these bands will put and end to most of the problems in the world as they are very popular in the UK, My Charity WristBand cost ?1.50 so the money will soon add up :lol: plus there are many different ways to buy one, I did mine by text :(

So which Charity Band do you have and why did you pick it.

:(

~ Munchie ~

I also have the Make Poverty History band, mainly because I believe they are the only charity that can actually do something about the situation. All the targets they have set are achievable by simple methods and can make all the difference. I was also shocked by the statistics of poverty, for example the ' <- snipped -> '.