xisto Community
Munchie

My Credits?

Every day you dont post you lose credit it minuses until you post . the more you post the more it goes up. So keep posting! If thats not the problem the admin will have answers for you

I know I let it slip into the minuses but it shouldnt of gone to minus 4.Anyway Ive boosted my credits back to the positives :lol: just to wait and see how long it will take to get my account back.:(~ Munchie ~

It all depend on how frequently you make the posts - and on how big the posts are. If you have a lot to say, then there shouldn't be any problem. Then again, I'm not one of the moderators, so I can't say for sure.

Hey guys,

My credits have dropped to below -4 and I defenitly know it shouldnt be -4 :(

Is there an explanation?

:lol:

~ Munchie ~

141367[/snapback]

I don't even know how to find out how many credits I have. :( But, today is my first day, so I still have time to play around and find this out.

I don't even know how to find out how many credits I have.  :( But, today is my first day, so I still have time to play around and find this out.

141429[/snapback]

At the top of every topic is a topic tree that show you at which forum you currently are.

Just click on the first link - that says Free Web Hosting and it should take you back to the Forum Index where you will see a summary of your credits.

Hope that helped ya :lol:

Enjoy your stay!

I don't even know how to find out how many credits I have.  :( But, today is my first day, so I still have time to play around and find this out.

141429[/snapback]

To find out how man credits you've made up so far, just click the 'General' link in the top navigation. It says in that page how many hosting credits you currently have.

So long as you are active, you shouldn't have a problem :lol:

hey i suggest you pm one of the admins he will help you coz all members here are helpfull if you have warn then it may be a wrong you done in the fourm it acctualy happend to me i was -43 coz i make a wrong read the rules carefully and see your warns and pm the admin thx if you need any help plz pm me :lol:

The reason could be as easy as you forgetting to post, to as complicated as the deletion of posts and the relation to the script (such as, the script was ran manally to remove spam posts)