xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eXtreme

Review Dan Spot! Check, drop your comment

Hey everyone!

Welcome to Dan Spot! Get ready for my potentially funny blog :( , my wallpaper and signatures work, my photography corner and a growing community in my forums.

So just surf my site, drop your comments, talk in the forums and do whatever you want (nop, you canÂt do that Mr. Hacker)

Feel free to bookmark Dan Spot! and expect new content to be added daily! ItÂs what I like to call a living site.

Well, thanks for your visit and remember just to have fun. Then drop your review here please! :lol:

Dan Spot!

DanÂ

Holy Crud, you're splash page looks awesome XDOk, the layout looks very nice, but it looks a little pixel-ish. I guess that's my computer's falut :lol:It's very nice how you've added a lot of graphics, especially the wall papers. Your avatarrs and signatures are very nice ^__^Theres not much about your site to review, because your web site is very VERY nice ^__^ Awesome job, 8.5/10 :(

Thanks for the kind words :( It's very grateful to me. :( So i've updated some content.. like added some images to the blog posts to give them more life, changed the default skin of the phpbb forums and added some topics to get the ball rolling :D So please.. review my site and drop here your opinion/comments... and if you like the content register at the forums and drop some posts :lol:

All i have to say is that it is SWEET!I really like it. Al the graphics, how everything is organize, the layout and everything, also your blog is very cool.The onlyy thing that i could think of is that, have you checked if it takes a long time for a 56kb connection to load, since you have a lot of pics for your layout.But other than that its great! Keep up the good work man. :lol:

I see you're using Wordpress for the main site. So is that a template you've used? It all looks very neat and nicely laid out anyway. My only problem is I don't think your index page really complements that design. The index is kinda techy looking while the rest of the main site is kinda minimalist.

The design of the HTML site goes better although your links could do with a little more padding to push them away from the left. The HTML site doesn't seem as lively or interesting though as the main site.

Which leads me to the question: why have you got 2 different versions of your site anyway? Seems to me like you're creating yourself unnecessary work in having to update them both.

One final comment - there's no apostrophe in photos (ie not photo's).

Tyssen does have a point about your splash screen and the main page. When I saw the splash [which is AWESOME btw], I was expecting to see the same style for the main page. Other then that, it looks good.

Hey! Nice site! thats one of THE best ones I've seen for a while. I like the HTML version much better. Very very impressive. I like it. Theres only one thing I would ad, and thats flash. Use it. Seriously, it works, and works well. it creates the viewer to get the feel for your dite if you use it well... other than that. Fantastic job!

The intro is very nice! I love it. It has the nice touch of orange :lol:Your blogs seem very funny, and I will certainly come back to read some more!The template is put well very well, and everything is very neat. I would rate this...9/10Dan spot is a cool name too :( :(

Thanks for all the comments and all the kind words!! :DAll the opinions have been heard too, so thanks for your suggestions :( Thanks again for the high scores and kind words! :( It's very grateful for me. And if you liked the content you can visit back the site.. as this is a blog i'll be updating the content daily. :lol: The same goes to the forum.Everyone that still didnt review feel free to do so. Thanks everyone.

thanks for all the kind comments. :D

All the suggestions have been heard, and I greatly appreciate them. :unsure:

Hmm.. Guangdian, what do you mean that you can't see the text in the logo? I can see it perfectly, did you tried to refresh the page? Maybe some problem loading the image..

By the way, i've just updated the site with a new section, where you can find more than 40 flash games. If you wanna try check it here:

Dan Spot! Games