xisto Community
sueconjoice

An Introduction By Me Me introducing myself

Hi Sue and welcome to the forums. When you get acquainted with the forums you may like to try the new army game

Hope you stay active and become a respected and reputable member :lol:

Hi Sue! Welcome! This place is great, and so are the people and I think you'll like it here. So keep posting and stay active. I can't wait to hear more from you in these forums.As for the army game... it's completely addictive. Stay away if you want some form of a life lol... j/k.Anyways, have fun!

hi Suewelcome to the forums,i hope you enjoy your timeand if you face any problemscontact any of the moderators/adminsgreetzwassie

HI SUEI m mahesh here.enjoy Xisto.there are many people that will help you if you getinto trouble or need help.you can enjoy games and army system.there are many ways you can enjoy staying here.anywway have fun.

Welcome to Trap 17 Sue, the best hosting on the net (well in my opinion :lol:)Remember to keep your hosting credits up when you get your hosting :(:(~ Munchie ~

Hi sue/sueconjoice,Welcome to the forums. Lots of nice, friendly, helpful ppl here. The webhosting is EXCELLENT! If you have any questions.. just post a question or shout to the shoutbox... someone is sure to help you out.Enjoy your stay. :lol: RGPHNX

Hello Sue,Welcome to KS and Xisto,Hope you find what your looking for here. everyone is nice, been a member at Xisto for years and used them for my first lot of hosting. these days i'm on KS a bit more but either way the people are nice and very helpful,so have fun and enjoy the world around u.cheersJase

are you serious??? you just reopened a thread and responded to someone who hasn't even posted in 6 years?!?

go, you are right anwiii, this is an old old introduction. and i was about to resond to it too :D i will keep that in mind and check up the dates before replying :).