xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LalalaMe

C&c Editing PPM - project perfect mod

Join Project Perfect Mod for all your C&C needs, and editing, and if youre a C&C fan join our forum PPM Community Forum you can talk about games and learn how to edit/modify your C&C games (whichever) you can also download new mods and voxel and shp's ^^
It's a great community.

C & C : Command and Conquer...I love these games by Westwood Studios...Played since the primitive Command & Conquer version..The latest series I've played was Command & Conquer Generals : Zero Hour..I've visited that link, but I'm disappoint that it does not have mods for Generals : Zero Hour...For the other series, they are excellent source of modding...Thanks ...

If you want sites to learn how to modify CnC Generals, I reccomend you visiting Generals Development Tools, or also known as GenDev. Proclone.NET is also a very helpful site when it comes to unit creation. I think it's run by an ex-westwood employee or something...

DeeZire Online has a wealth of information on modding. The webmaster is very well known in the Command and Conquer-modding world. The people on the forums are helpful, and there is also an encyclopedia on modding.