xisto Community
nickmealey

Altec Lansing Is The Best - looking for speakers?

Hey, I bought some Altec Lansing speakers bout 3 months ago, they really rock. Mine are the vs-3121's. If your thinking of getting a sweet sound system for your comp or cd-player, I recomend these things %100. Bose is better, but also twice as expencive. Dude, anybody agree, disagree?

Altec Lansing will be the best speakers for gaming and multimedia on computers...Followed by Creative Technologies...There's no 3rd place in what I think because these 2 just rock when comes to sound... !

yup .. i agreed .. altec lansing's speakers are just superb ... for gaming and listening to music ... get the great bass to the max and it's just like watching a movie in cinema :lol:

I don't think so , guys .

My little 2.1 speaker package is Logitech Z-2300 which is 200W THXŽ-certified
sperker system . I bought it recently in ontario canada , with taxes everything ,
less than $150 CAD .

Here is the spec for my pretty Z-2300 .
http://www.logitech.com/en-ca

Let me highlight something .

200 watts of RMS power (400 watts of peak power)

8-inch long-throw subwoofer driver with flared bass port pounds out powerful, distortion-free bass .

Polished aluminum phase plug at the center of the driver outperforms conventional 2-way designs .

Included adapter lets you connect the speakers directly to your DVD player, CD player, or video game console .

I really love it , it sits on my desk every day . It's working very hard for my DOOM3 and Joint Oprations Typhoon Rising .

I love it and recommand you guys to take a look and think about it . A couple of
dollars more but 3 to 4 times better audio performance . It's worth it .

-reviewed by Edison

I'm young, yet, so I've only had one speaker system that I know anything about, the one I have right now. It's a Monsoon system that my dad bought quite a while ago. I think it's pretty darn good. It's got two speakers and this box-thing. This proves I know nothing about sound systems. :( But it's cool, on the box thing, if you turn up the bass all the way and make the volume loud, air pumps out of the box to the beat of the music. :( Maybe all speakers do that... :lol:

I completely agree, ive got Altec Lansing, and... they are awsome, ive had them for over 2 years now, and they sill work perfect, ive got 2 speakers and 1 subwoofer.SoO i would definately recomend it to anyone that is looking for speakers :D

Altec Lansing are nice, but For PC speakers I like Klipsch. The sound is rich as hell. Really smooth bass as well. The 2.1 Setup usually goes for 179.00 or so. But yeah, Totally worth it. Just ask my downstairs neighbors!

Hey, I bought some Altec Lansing speakers bout 3 months ago, they really rock. Mine are the vs-3121's. If your thinking of getting a sweet sound system for your comp or cd-player, I recomend these things %100. Bose is better, but also twice as expencive. Dude, anybody agree, disagree?

141117[/snapback]

141117[/snapback]

I don't disagree. I also have Altec Lansing speakers that came along with my Dell XPS and the sound quality is very good and clear.