xisto Community
serverph

Escape From The Crimson Room Interactive Flash Game - IQ Challenge

here is an extremely difficult IQ puzzle for you to solve. can you escape from the "CRIMSON ROOM"? if you do escape from the room then you are a GENIUS! :( there are 13 hidden objects for you to find in order to escape from the room.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

"CRIMSON ROOM" is an interactive game that you escape from this room by finding, using, and combining items you find in this room.
Only you have to do is to click the right places on the screen.

Using the graphics, the sounds, and the responses as clues, you are to escape with your idea and inspiration.

At the end of the game, an ending scene is prepared.

After the escape, you are invited to a special page, so please don't give up.

just to let you know, this got sent to me with this:

If you found: 0-6 items, you are a total idiot; 6-8, you are an idiot; 9-10 items you are normal; 11-12 items, your IQ is above average.

thankfully, i escaped, and i'm off to the VIRIDIAN room. :(

try it, and if you get stuck somewhere, maybe i can help you escape. :P

somewhere in the headboard of the bed. :P

i know the cross has something to do with it but i click on and i exit out of video i click on the way and nothing happen grr >:P

just hover your mouse over the star, then after movie is played, click on that spot.

every item has it's use. :( you will find where to look at for the combination. :P

the combination code does not work i even tried the varients of those 4 numbers and nothing arg

Hah! Crimson Room is great. The other two [Viridian room and Blue Chamber] are good too....For the combination, go to the website written on that piece of paper..in the CD case I think...

For the combination, go to the website written on that piece of paper..in the CD case I think...

It depends which version of the game you're playing: there's two out there. One is an old one with a link to a page that doesn't exist anymore. The more recent version has the right URL which takes you to where you can get the code.

here is an extremely difficult IQ puzzle for you to solve. can you escape from the "CRIMSON ROOM"? if you do escape from the room then you are a GENIUS! :lol: there are 13 hidden objects for you to find in order to escape from the room.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
just to let you know, this got sent to me with this:
thankfully, i escaped, and i'm off to the VIRIDIAN room. ^_^

try it, and if you get stuck somewhere, maybe i can help you escape. :D

Ok I could use a little help, I tried everything I could and I still have 2 more things left to find. I think I need another ring and then what ever is in the red box. I don't know what to do with the cassette tap and the battery, whats the point of the empty cd case? I found the 4 digits but don't know what they're for either. I've all ways been able to get a puzzle over half way figured out but could never finish it. I would love it if you could help.

what is the code

Escape From The Crimson Room

Replying to serverph

Hello

Please can you help me

I have been playing crimson room for 1 and a half days straight with out stopping and I really want to know what the secret combination is????

Please can you tell me

It would be a great help

Yours sincerely

???????

-reply by ?????????

The combanatoin Escape From The Crimson Room

The Combanation to the crimson room one is 1994! have fun 

-reply by Chelsey