xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellgate

World War 2 Online Best mmporg EVER

Hey guys i found a new game called World war 2 online. it is really beutifal game and you can choos for german english or france army. then you can choose really much jobs like rifleman bomber etc. and on the site you can see which cities are being attacked and who controles them. only thing is it is really price 20 dollar a month. But by the way PLAY it!! you can play with 5000 man against german!!.I play it too!!Good luck

an internet adres would be nice to add  :P

141013[/snapback]

That's true. Where can we find this game? And do they allow for a free trial, because I don't think I'd want to pay out the 20 dollars without testing it out first... anyway, I don't usually do war games, but I might check it out...

what kind of game is that? i'd be much happier if i actualy had the game on cd.. cause playing games on sites can be trouble.. site might go down or etc.. i did ot check it out so not sure what it's relly about.. just replying to te comments he posted. you could buy many other wr games on cd's..there are ltos out there!

It is not from a site you pay for play on a server:)site url is:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ you can do a trial. i didn't play it yet because i have not much time but in the summer i'm gonna play for two months! At the moment the trial doesn't work:(i hope i give enough information