xisto Community
P00ru

Do You Love Or Hate Spongebob Squarepants? love or hate Spongebob???

Do you love or hate Spongebob Square?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love sponge bob. I adore him.I have to admit his is anyoying at times. I dont think this makes sense but I love him but dont like his show.I love him so much that I had to do this project on any movie for my earth science class and take a scene and find the earth science and fake earth science it it. I picked his move! Everyone loved it and I got extra credit for creativity.AcEgIRL

Spongebob is something I can only watch when I'm in the mood for it, it's like that with most cartoons for me(sept shows like Rocko's Modern Life, that I love to watch anytime). But it is deffinetly the best show on Nickelodeon these days, although come to think of it, that isn't saying much. @_@

Edited by SarCasM (see edit history)

spongebob is kewl! and for easter i got a spongebob squarepants hollow milk chocolate thingy instead of a bunny :)

I used to love Spongebob. But after a while he grew kind of old to me. :) There are still a few episodes of that show that I love, but I don't like him enough to watch him regularly. :)

I think that this show is alright. Even though I did vote that I loved it, I really don't. I think that their should have been another option for us to use like that it was alright. Spongebob is not a show that I sit down and watch all the time, but on the other hand. It is a show that is never boring. I am usually able to sit their and possibly watch the show about 2 to 3 times a week. Although I do know of people that sit their go home and just wait for spongebob to come on so that they can sit their and watch it. Also I am not the type of person that sits their and byes the merchandise from the show either. I can stand to watch the show but I can just not see myself wearing or walking around with something that like that. It makes me feel that I am sending a weird message to some people.

I hate him because hes a cartoon for children and hes annoying. I mean none of my friends watches it, except for one or two. But those who do are, well I dont' really like spongebob

Hi,I find Spongebob hilarious...Used to hate him at first and could not bear the sight of him but later I found him funny for some reason. Patrick makes me want to slap him really hard.My mom used to hate him too until I tied her up and made her watch a few episodes with me and now she too joins me when she watches that. Again it is hilarious and Gary reminds me of my own cat.

I loved it. It serves as great show for little kids :D A talking sponge, a squirrel underwater, a lot of the episodes were very funny, its been awhile though since I've watched it though

Seriously who wouldn’t like Spongebob Squarepants, actually the poll contemplates what I just said :P. The poll has chances of changing :D.Anyway I’m a huge fan of Spongebob Squarepants, its on tv like at 8am...perfect timing if you ask me...I watch it everyday while enjoying my Spongebob branded cereals in my spongebob pyjamas sitting on my spongebog beanybag. (Not exactly) But still it expresses my frank feelings towards Spongebob.

To answer your question...I absolutely love spongebob squarepants. It has to be my most watched show nowadays :D ....It's just so funny XD Ex. "Hey patrick you mad", "Yeah", "What are you mad about". "I Can't see my forehead".....Isn't that hilarious? and let's not forget squidward :P He's so grouchy, and so squidish, he just make you laugh :P....Without spongebob, I would of missed out on A LOT of funny things that I love :D