xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cse-icons

Cannot Post In Forum

I am unable to post in the forum:

The Real World Âť Entertainment (No Post Count) Âť Other Funny Stuff (No Post Count)

in this topic:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/21714-things-my-girlfriend-and-i-have-argued-about-hilarious-site/

Is it only me or anyone else too... I tried posting twice.. but the page just reappears without my post...

Cheers.

I see your posts, respectively, two from cse-icons and one from tatatee. But they are not in the traditional light blue box but in light red box. I don't know what that means but other pro-mods will.

I can see both my posts now..(sorry I reposted.. u c i cud not see my post earlier) and even the post by tatatee.Can the mods please tell us the reason for the posts not appearing initially and now they look fine...also BuffaloHELP could see the posts, may be because he is a moderator.. but any significance that he saw them in light red instead of traditional light blue box...Help is appreciated.Cheers.

seem like replies has been set to be "invisible", pending admin/mod approval before other members can read them. no moderator's notes appear there, just can't say for sure if that's the default for that particular forum or not. if you can't see your post immediately after posting, then it is set to "invisible" (for whatever reason, like TOS violations, etc.). if this is a default for that forum, we will confirm with nilsc or opaque. :(

admins/mods would see "invisible posts" up for review in a different color, that is light red. :( after approval, and after made visible again, then it returns to how we normally read them, in light blue. :P

btw, i will be deleting the double-post, and the "testing" post, to clean up that thread. :(