xisto Community
Shoobi

Celeb Crush! .. Who Do You Find Attractive.. For me it is Marat Safin.

Just curious to know who you people find good looking. I am absolutely in love with Marat Safin. He is gorgeous and skilled at tennis. I have a poster boy crush on him. I really want to meet him, i have talked to heaps of ppl who have met him after his match. It is so sad that his playing level has dropped a bit after his split with Dasha :P.. but he is definitly my favourite and his matches are ALWAYS exciting and fun! :(

If I would have to go on looks completley then I would love to meet Catherene Zeta Jones (I'm not sure if that's the right spelling!). I'm not a very big fan of her acting skills, but I really think she's beautiful (and I'm not talking about the "before-make-up" beautiful). I know that most celebrities are not what they look like after makeup, but I haven't really seen her without it. :P

My unianimous choice would be 'Aishwarya Rai'. I suppose most of you out of South Asia too would have seen her... Her beauty should be seen to be believed.... she is gorgeous...btw I too have not seen her without makeup.. but who cares whether there is make up or not when you see such a beauty you dont mind if it is enhaced a little by make-up...Cheers.

My choice would be Kristine Kreuk from Smallville. She has the most attractive face for me. One is the reason is probably the fact that she is half-dutch half-chinese, and has both western and eastern beauty, in a perfect mix.

;-)

Don't laugh but I'm a GIRL and I like SCARLETT JOHANSSON! Yes fsoftball, I think she's intelligent too. She makes excellent career choices and I absolutely love LOST IN TRANSLATION. I can't wait to see her in THE ISLAND with Ewan McGregor.Of course I like men too. I lOOOVE David Beckham since I was 12 maybe 13 years old, that's a good 7 years now. Orlando Bloom only lately. He sort of grew into me :P

I just don't know what u are talking abt , i think also i'm being spammed.i'm sorry.who's the Marat Safin?i just a technical worker don't know anything else in the world...haha:)

I just don't know what u are talking abt , i think also i'm being spammed.i'm sorry.who's the Marat Safin?i just a technical worker don't know anything else in the world...haha:)

141231[/snapback]

Hehe.. Marat Safin is a tennis player. He won the Australian open. I have a 'phat thing' for him :(

I absolutely love watching his matches [and watching him]

http://safinator.com/ .. its a good site.. if you want to check him out :lol:

I have so many! But none of them really serious hehe. The top one is Orlando Bloom. He is so hot and seems sweet. And I actually think he is becoming good in acting hehe. Then it would be Adam Brody. He's hot and fun! Perfect mix. I also like Benjamin McKenzie (he makes me remind of someone) and Matt Long (too bad I hate Jack & Bobby hehe). Evan Taubenfeuld (don't know if that's well written hehe) is also very hot and he has talent. He plays the guitar so that's a plus! And last... but certainly not least, Jesse McCartney. I think he sings very well (not a good actor, let's be honest) and he just seems cute. Also, his video Beautiful Soul makes me go awww...

Ah, a very nice topic indeed.  Here is my list, in no particular order:

Tara Reid

Lindsay Lohan

141032[/snapback]

Tara Reid is SO hot. I don't get everyones obsession with Lindsay Lohan though. I don't really find her all that attractive. Too many freckles.

The most attractive celebrity in the entire world has to be "The Queen of England". She's absolutly drop dead gorgeous and If I had my way, I'd be married to her tomorrow.The way she moves so elegantly accross the floor, or the way she raises her arm ever so slightly to welcome the proletariat. It melts my heart.God save the Queen and her beautifully charming good looks.(this was a silly topic)Bye

XD sometimes, having celebrity crushes seems too mature for me, I don't think I'll fall for clebs until I'm around 16 0_o. For now, I fall in love with anime boys because they don't ever mess up their lives and/or star in other movies and/or become broke and everyone will think you're crazy because you use to have a crush on such a loser. Meh... but sometimes it can get into trouble like that for having crushes on cartoon charactesr 0_o

i favorite celebrity is Elizabeth Hurley. you have to see bedazzled to believe me!! by the way close on her heels is Halle Berry and Catherine Zita Jones. i think Linda McMahon looks really cute;-)