xisto Community

How many kids do you think you would want to have?I'm thinkin maybe 13 lol im trying to repopulate the world with a bunch of lil devils, and then they can all play football together.But probably...4-6..i want a big family like mines

I always wanted two kids. With only one, I'd spoil it rotten... with three, there'd always be a kid left out, and I don't think I could handle four or more. Two seemed to be the perfect number.Mind you, I could be biased... because I grew up in a two kid family.There are two sets of two kids on each side of the family. Hey, at least we are consistant!

You mean I have to pick a number? Why don't they just fall from the sky? :P

I better enjoy my single years before I have to chase after diaper butts. Having kids is just another way of your parents and the universe's way of getting even for your existence. LOL.

There are two sets of two kids on each side of the family. Hey, at least we are consistant!

Me too! Then entire family tree of my father's side are just two kids. My mother's entire side are three kids. Do you hear the Twilight Zone theme song?

I don't want kids... But I probably will have to have one at least anyway... Cuz my mom wants me to have kids. You know how moms always manage to freak you out? This other day, we were getting rid of old stuff from my room and there was this doll house and she was like "Oooh we're going to keep this one for your kids!" and I'm like "Chill out!" but I know she didn't mean it that way. Anyway, I may change of mind in some years.

I don't really want kids. I really haven't ever wanted kids. When all the other girls are like "Awww..... they're so adorable", I'm like "Yeah, you'll be saying that when you have to change their diapers."

marionfanss, my mom is always saying things like that to me! I don't really know what to say to her sometimes. lol.

If I ever do decide I want kids, I'd have two. One is just bound to get spoiled, and three gets way too crazy sometimes (I have two siblings...). So plus, nobody gets left out at theme parks when you have a nice even number. lol.

You mean I have to pick a number? Why don't they just fall from the sky? :P

I better enjoy my single years before I have to chase after diaper butts. Having kids is just another way of your parents and the universe's way of getting even for your existence. LOL.

Me too! Then entire family tree of my father's side are just two kids. My mother's entire side are three kids. Do you hear the Twilight Zone theme song?

140622[/snapback]

lol... definately hearing the Twilight Zone theme song lol!

The worst part of it is... there are no boys on the side of my family with the same last name as us... I'm thinking if I have kids, they will have to have my last name. But with our luck so far... I'll probably only have girls too. Because my cousin, she didn't get married and had a baby. She also had a girl... so the name wasn't even carried on. But she's pregnant again, so maybe this time it'll be a little boy :(

I'm planning on having four, three boys and a girl. If things don't turn up as planned, maybe I'll just have 3 but of course not anytime soon! There's only 2 children in my family, my brother and I so it would be a nice change to have a bigger one in the future. :lol:

Allready got 1 now haha, I'll rather wait till he's older and maybe then a 2nd child, but for now 1 is enough to raise on my own :lol:

i'm only 13, and i only plan to have 2-4 kids. My parents can get stressed out with us :lol:;;but if i did have children, i'd hope to have 2 boys and/or 2 girls, because if it's 1 boy and 1 girl, they'd most likely not get along ^__^;;; heh... when i was a little kid, i was hoping to have 10... now i think that's too much... and i'd only make the kids about 1 year apart... or else they won't get along either... heh... I planned my life ahead of me XD