xisto Community
MechVegita

Where To Download Register And Login Php

like you have a custom register and login settings but there all linking to your forum can someone please tell me where to download em I got the login images setup just need the phps.--mechvegita--

What exactly are you wanting?Do you mean you want to have the login form of your forum somewhere else (e.g. homepage)?If so, tell me wich forum you are using

Oh i was just thinking about doing something like that i use IPB v 2.0, and i wanted to put in a login script on my homepage, but that i would also log the user into the forum, but not redirecting him to it, after loging in.

Invisionize is a forum that offers a wide range of help, i found something but its for IPB 1.x

External Login Form

This hack allows you to put login bar any where in your site.You can modify the design of the login bar.The user is redirected to the page he came from and not to the forums.
Enjoy!

Just a thought - use the same database for both scripts to read from? Perhaps that might do the trick.

Hype you apparently haven't read properly, what he wants is a login form that is connected to his forum, meaning that when a user registers, it will be registered for both his forum and his website, logging in would then also be connected to both.I do know from experience that the average forum has their login and register procedure widely spread over their files, meaning it would take a whole lot of time to do this on your own, so the best guess is googlingsearch term that you could use:[your_forum_name] external login[your_forum_name] login form somewhere elsejust think logically with google

Well, if he know he can review that thread and take some ideas or website that allows him to point his login to other place. Like HmmZ has said, that mods from invisionize do help.