xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lava.alt

Resident Evil 4 comments about this grat game

Hi!!!

for me this is the best game ever!!! ... graphics, sound, the style of play ... in gamespot the rate the game 9.6 of 10!!! thats great!!!

if you dont know anything about this games enter here

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

check the reviews and the images!!! are great!!!!

i want to read your comments about this game!!! and if you think that the story stills have relation or it is only a patch like many others

come on !! POST!! POST!! POST!!

I agree. I love this game to death! I've also heard, I'm not exactly sure where, that it is the best game of the year so far. And I wholeheartedly agree. I've beaten it once already, it took me awhile because that game scares the crap out of me. I got stuck (out of fear) at the Verdugo part and the Regenerator part too. It's hard to not be afraid! *hides under her bed* I hope the next Resident Evil game is as good as this one!

right??? the verdugo part is great??? ... scary brr ...i also like a lot the remake of resident evil 1 for the gamecube??? great??? ... bu the one i think sucks a little is resident evil 0 ... they try to make it more interesting with the two characters but i think they failed??? :P

I've never actually played Resident Evil 0, but I have seen some TV show that reviewed it and agreed with you. I haven't played any other Resident Evil game other than RE4, do the games usually have the same characters in them? Just curios...[/b](?_??)

no, they always try to tell the story from diferents characters ... in some resident evils they reuse teh characters and in many others what they do is join their life ha???im not an expert in this game but someone can tell us something more???

It was a Drastic Change from the other Resident evils (which i love ervery resident ever but the Survivors, but who didn't?). The grahpics were amazing and the gameplay was exciting and intensive. I really got hooked on this game. I love how u can customize and but weapons, how you can actually Aim, and how the zombie (well the crazy Europeans) will actually run. I even bought a gamecube just for this game than sold it when i beat it.

It was a Drastic Change from the other Resident evils (which i love ervery resident ever but the Survivors, but who didn't?). The grahpics were amazing and the gameplay was exciting and intensive. I really got hooked on this game. I love how u can customize and but weapons, how you can actually Aim, and how the zombie (well the crazy Europeans) will actually run. I even bought a gamecube just for this game than sold it when i beat it.

152399[/snapback]

:unsure: im wiht you .. this resident evil gaves a drastic change to all the story ... thing that i think is good ... this refresh helps a lot cos the last game, resident evil 0, was becoming boried and it was the same stuffs that the other re games .... this one have a great refresh of the story without forgetting some characters ... also the gameplay improved a lot ... that stuffs of the weapons is great ... you can make them better ... also i like a lot that you can make bigger the space to carry things ... and the best the graphics ... is not like the other residen evils that works with a kind of animated pictures and the scenaries are static ... in this re 4 all is in 3d with the advantage that you can move everywhere not like the other games that limits you when moving||°°°||

hey you see the screenshot or the video of resident evil 5, what do you think about the main character?for me this is chris redfield more older, and i think that the shadows in the video are zombies, not people with "las plagas".

i think this game is the best and i enjoy playing it ...the graphic and the game play and the sound and tilt and value are very good and nice and brilliant .....thanks a lot ... :P:huh:

Resident Evil 4 is easily the lead contender so far for 2005's game of the year, an impressive feat considering its release date. The graphics are truly stunning and the locales and locals are eerily realistic. Capcom did a wonderful job in reviving this classic series and appealing to the masses with its new, innovative controls that far exceeded anything I expected given the series's past installments. the addition of the controversial action button truly won me over and kept me at the edge of my seat even during the cut-scenes when I came to expect the unexpected. This may well be the best game in the survival-horror genre ever, and I also highly recommend it to anyone of the ESRB 'mature' age.

This is a fantastic game. I usually don't get hooked to Third person or survivor horror games but boy was this game amazing. The atmosphere, the scenery, the attention to detail... oooh, I wanna play it again! :P

I have heard many great things about Resident evil 4 but i havent been able to get my hands on it. I have some friends that have played it and they all agreed that if you played this game will sitting in the dark you would be scared to death. I have been looking for a game like that because nothing can scare me. I also heard many good things about F.E.A.RBut can anyone who has played it give me the best aspects of this game. Whats the best about it. The graphics or the gameplay