Raptrex

Ie 7.0 Alpha?

i found some screenshots of what might be IE 7.0

Posted Image

omg theirs tabbed browsing!

to me it looks kinda fake cuz theirs no loading bar at the bottom

and no scroll bars!

unless there making it from scratch

Like you say that may be fake, but they rellay should make it from scrath because as far as I'm conserned the biggest problem with IE is the engine I mean its not nearly as fast or secure as a leading competitor that shall not be named, ok i'll give you the initials MF. Any way speaking of said browser this does look to be a basic rip of it, but one thing is almost certain the next IE will have tabbed browsing I mean they'd be even stupider than they seem if they dont include that. But they cant just make the interface better they need to improve the fundametle performance of the browser if it is going to compete with, well you know. :P

It does look pretty fake. First, the magnifying glasses in the top right look strikingly similar to Firefox's magnifying glasses. And second, the tabs also look very similar to Firefox's tabs.You can get rid of the loading bar at the bottom on any modern browser (View -> uncheck Status Bar)

I Think IE7 Its Really Like FireFox Skin ?:P) Bill Gits Goes To Use FireFox systemI Think the Big problem of ie is not secure IE IS Good browser IT Can Match With Windows (OS) but Its Not Very Good browserBut Its Very Nice Picture

That is not the new IE - it is Firefox.As for the new IE, I'm ready for it. :P

Heh, Microsoft can try to win all of the Mozilla Firefox people back with their improved, new internet browser, but I aint going to go back to an unsecured browser that has like 3 security updates a month. I am going to stick with Firefox considering it is a very secure browser

i have no idea by looking at the IE 7.0 from the screenshot.because IE 7.0 dont come into market now really.maybe many fake to decribe it,whos material come from other similar browser like firefox.umm,we expect the new version of MS IE ,coming really...

yeah... more like FireFox... :(many people now using FireFox... :( will IE7 beat FF?btw, when people like FF (many people using FF), the more bugs (holes) will we find... :Psometimes i use opera as my browser...

...if this is IE 7....(wich i doubt)...it looks shity...way too simple...but anyway firefox is way better....(btw..they should put in scroll bar modification---in the new version)

I don't think it is. It doesn't looks to work with teh few screenshots I saw in maximum PC about Windows Longhorn. It just doesn't fit the theme. More likely than not Internet Explorer 7 is gonna be packaged with it...

It could be FirefoxIE, which is basically a combo of skin & extensions for Firefox to make it look more like IE.

It's very handy if you want to bring IE users over to Firefox, but they aren't totally convinced yet; lets you bring them over to Firefox gently :lol:

It could be FirefoxIE, which is basically a combo of skin & extensions for Firefox to make it look more like IE.

It's very handy if you want to bring IE users over to Firefox, but they aren't totally convinced yet; lets you bring them over to Firefox gently :lol:

141380[/snapback]

Why would you want to ruin Firefox by making it resemble IE!? That is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard of... :(