xisto Community
hype

Cookie Error help...

When I reach my forum I see this

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.File: /home/admins/public_html/forum/includes/init.php
Line: 919

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

That basically means that the MIME type headers for your website were already sent to the client browser, and therefore any attempts to set cookies will fail, since cookie data must be sent to the client browser as part of the MIME type header.This can happen a number of different ways; such as previous calls to the header() function, or more commonly, white space before the <?php tag..I suggest looking at the source code to your PHP pages (namely init.php, and any other PHP files that are included by init.php) and remove any whitespace from the very beginning of the file, specifically right before the <?php tag..Remember, as soon as the PHP Processor encounters non-PHP code, it assumes it is output and automatically starts sending the non-PHP page data to the client browser, which means it must first send the page headers.I hope that helps.

Just in case that didn't explain fully, the PHP has to be before and HTML tags, too. Your document must start like this:

<?phpsetcookie(stuff...);stuff...?><!DOCTYPE etc.><HTML>etc.

Thanx... I've gotten it up already.. I delete the error files and reupload it again... I'm a blur headed freak... :P

lol, but they approve it... Wonder if its possible for 2 different member or hosting to have same cpanel username...

Wonder if its possible for 2 different member or hosting to have same cpanel username...

it's okay..just share your password to us then the more member got it the more different member got the same cpanel username if it' won't been modified.
:lol: