xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
>>-ARRoW->

Take Sum Pistols * Counter-strike

For those looking for a great counter-strike containing many members, you've found it! We are growing everyday. Our forums aren't very active, but our clan members are when it comes to cs!

Website

Forums

Hopefully you would find the time to register and help thise clan survive. We are workign on a servery, a 16 man public. IF we get enough members, we will make it private.

Clan Members:

>>-ARRoW->
Shazz
Phhife
J-7
Headshot

and getting more! This is what our tag looks like:

[TsP]-URNICK

Very nice clan you got going there :(

Give me some time to do abit more training on CS and I will think about joining your clan :(

:P

~ Munchie ~

140094[/snapback]

It's quite alright. You can join now if you'd like. Our CAL team has good players, but any member can join our clan.

BTW: How long have you been playing CS? I would love to know.

I would be interested in joining your clan, but I would just like to know first, what is required/expected from clan members?? Where are you located mainly? What servers do you and your clan members frequent? What is the average age (or maturity level) of your clan members?I personally have been playing CS since 1.3, which is almost 5 years now, and have gained alot of knowledge about CS and HL in general. I am currently an admin on a public 24 man pub server running AMXX & WC3FT (but it is not my own server, it is a friends).My experience would bring great benefit to your clan, both in-game and with server administration (although my 16mb Gfx Card may hinder my in-game score :(). I have been developing AMX & AMXX plugins for CS for almost 2 years now, and I am the one responsible for creating Proximity Mines in AMX(X) for CS! :P (As well as several other popular plugins like AIO Admin Menu).If you ever visit the AMX and/or AMXX Forums, you will find me there under the name of "xeroblood".I have also been developing HLSB (Half-Life Server Browser) which allows admins to browse their CS game server statistics via a PHP website. This could be incorporated with your clan site to provide real-time stats of your game server for your visitors!Oh, and I have made plenty of custom maps for CS which could be used on your future clan server as well... I have even dedicated custom maps to clans to help promote both the clan and the server.Anyway, I hope to read your response sometime soon!! I would like to play against your clan for the fun of it at least, maybe post the address to a server you frequent, where I can meet up with you in-game? If not, stop by my friends server and find me there! It is called "LoCk ! Clan :: Frozen Throne (MODS!)" and it is mainly a fun server running alot of custom maps.. The IP is: 69.9.166.157:27015I usually go by the name "LoCk ! xeroblood" or "LoCk ! Achilles" in that server, so look for me!! (Oh, and I where the clan's tag because I am an admin, and some people get confused when the admin doesn't appear to be apart of the clan :()

You do know that could be used as a basic resume for clan tryouts! I have been playing CS since 1.5, and I am quite good. We don't have a server, but we are getting one. It is most likely going to be a NuclearFallout 18MAN pub. So I will inform you when we get one. I am impressed by your skills. I personally use the MINE PLUGIN for AMXX. I play on [VI] server. We normally like to meet up on any server, so we aren't very stable. So if you would add my MSN, we could talk a while. I might go to the LOCK server, but I don't play fun maps much. I mostly play the CAL maps.I make my own maps myself, but I have trouble compiling it into a .BSP.Your PHP code for realtime server statistics sounds very impressive, and with your permission, we would love to try that out once we get a server. Thank you for your reply :P

For those looking for a great counter-strike containing many members, you've found it! We are growing everyday. Our forums aren't very active, but our clan members are when it comes to cs!

Website

Forums

Hopefully you would find the time to register and help thise clan survive. We are workign on a servery, a 16 man public. IF we get enough members, we will make it private.

Clan Members:

>>-ARRoW->

Shazz

Phhife

J-7

Headshot

and getting more! This is what our tag looks like:

[TsP]-URNICK

139931[/snapback]

Hi I would like to equire as to how I could possible join your clan. My CSS skill is medium.

-Sotiri