xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Molotov

Coloring Eyes In Photoshop Cs changing eye color.

Author:Molotov

Level: Easy

Copyright: Molotov 2005

Ok, here is another good basic tutorial that any site should have. This is an easy to do and fun effect to preform on photos. For your convience they are all thumbnails so click them and they will get bigger.

So lets start off by choosing a good photo I am gonna choose this one:

Posted Image

Ok Then you can desaturate the picture like mine is above, already done for me of course :(, or you can leave it in color; its your descion.

So after we decided that lets get the magnifing tool and zoom in until your picture looks about like mine, dont mind the black and white yours may be in color what we are looking for in similarity is the amount zoomed in:

Posted Image

Ok Now lets get the polygon tool and make a selection round one of the eyes like so:

Posted Image

Try to only get the iris and pupil, it is a little easier to do on a colored photo verus a black and white one.

Next go to Hue/Saturation and we are gonna change the eye color:

Posted Image

You will be prompted with a window that looks like this next, make sure to click colorize, and preview. Move the sliders till you get an eye color you like:

Posted Image

Repeat the steps for the other eye. Here is what i got:

Posted Image

Well, good job if you completed it correctly, remember if you dont like the color just try some different ones, this effect can enhance photos. You can try it on different body parts like lips for ect.

Your Bud,

Molotov