xisto Community
hmate

Alternatives to gmail (they provide over 1gb) For those who dont have gmail

Sgies.comIt offers 3 GB space and POP3/IMAP/SMTP/WAP services for free.By the way, neither Spymac or Yahoo! China give free POP access, you have to pay for it...POP access I mean

Thanks for the sgies link
but
i get transferred to google when i visit sgies.com.

By the way, neither Spymac or Yahoo! China give free POP access, you have to pay for it...POP access I mean

Spymac used to give free pop access and yahoo still gives free pop access . check again

sgies is here:unitedemailsystems.comI wander how they can maintain this service, though. There are absolutely no details about the service. The only thing they worte was that their server was powered by IBM and linux, but how on earth can someone support the cost if they don't charge for the email, if they don't support themselves by adds etc? It is a nice idea, but let us see how long it will last before some kind of money-making trick takes place.

What do you have inside your 3 1gig emails?I haven't deleted anything on my Yahoo account ever since they upgraded to 100 and emails are ate only 23% of my space?There is a real fine line between "file storage" and "email".

I went to Yahoo! Chine, but it was such a nightmare. Everything is in chinnese !!. I thought everything will be in english and I'll be able to get an email in Yahoo! Chine in no time. But Yahoo! guys are a lot smarter than me!!!So don't go if you don't know Chinese !!I just want a free account with lots of features........