xisto Community
wariorpk

What Is Your Favorite Online Game Can Be For Computer or A Game Console

What is your favorite online game and why. If you have more than one favorite game post more than one. I'll post my favority game:My favorite online game is Runescape. Its very fun and easy to understand. Runescape is rather competative, which also makes a good online game. Also they update it alot so when you get bored there is something else to do.

I would have to say that my favourite online game is final fantasy 11, it is so fun and you get to make so many friends. The only problem with it is that you have to pay to play it, but apart from that, it is really fun. Next after that would be WoW(World of Warcraft), you have to pay to play that too...but if you are talking about free games, I would say that Kings of Chaos or Earth 2025 are the best online games.

Minesweeper. Honestly. Haha. I haven't really played much games online, but I rock at Minesweeper! But to make this a little more serious... I've also played Quake 3 on the internet (not a good idea, since I'm not very good at it) and also Diablo 2. But it was sad actually. Because I hadn't played in so much time, Battlenet deleted my 76 level Sorcerer. Blah :( . It was nice while I had my sorcerer though.

Minesweeper! Heh! That game is great! I used to play it before we had the internet all the time. I'd play custom and make a huge board with hardly any mines...I know that makes it way too simple, but I used to get a kick out of winning on the first click.I've heard small things amuse small minds... but then again, they say good things come in small packages, so it can't all be bad!

Of course, Kings of Chaos

It's the original game of army system with more than 100,000 active players... Many games like outwar copied the game and come out with their own unique playing style, but all origin from Kings of Chaos...

What is your favorite online game and why. If you have more than one favorite game post more than one.

I'll post my favority game:

My favorite online game is Runescape. Its very fun and easy to understand. Runescape is rather competative, which also makes a good online game. Also they update it alot so when you get bored there is something else to do.

139761[/snapback]

Not neccesarily. If you don't want to get bored of it, you have to pay 7.50 Canadian and 5.00 USD. Because they very, very rarely make updates for both free members and members. P2P dominates all.

My favourite game...s...are:

Counter-Strike

Ragnarok (Just started)

Gunbound

Call of Duty

Counter-Strike:Condition-Zero

Runescape

I have been playing cs,rs,and cs:cz for over 3 years. Gunbound and Call of Duty I started 1 year ago. And Ragnarok...I just started.

I like the game Survival Project. It's pretty fun, but can get boring after a while. Its a game in which you run around fighting or go on quests. Its online so you can play with other people you've never met or seen. It's fun.I also like. - Gunbound.- Counter Strike. (computer swipe. as i call it) - and the other games that came with my computer. - Maple Story.

Favorite online game eh? That would be:

Starcraft Brood War: I know it's old but its so...addictive :lol: . Gotta admit, you need skills for this game.

Gunbound: Kiddie game I know but it can be pretty addictive sometimes.

Need for Speed High Stakes: I know its old but with wheel/pedal it can be very cool. I remember I went head-on with a train...guess who won?

Super Smash Bro. Meele:Entertaining and because I can own in that game.

Warcraft III: Frozen Throne: I suck at this game real bad (can't even beat one computer one on one) but I love the cinema and graphic.

Counterstrike:Who can forget the shanking and the sniping? Gotta love this game though I can't go online for some reason.