xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
boyCradle

newbie!!

hello EveryOne!! I'm erick and i'm from the Philippines. i have desiigned a few websites before, but i've never seen a webhosting such as Xisto. I hope to enjoy my stay here with you. and to to learn more about webdesigning through this forum. :-)

Yes, welcome to trap 17! I hope you enjoy your stay here and help build a stronger community. Please notice that the hosting request forum is down. Read all of the notice on ther forum. It will hopefully be up soon, until then stay active and get enough post to reach the package you desire.

thank you for welcoming me to the family. i'm not really in a hurry to avail a hosting account. i just want to learn more about webdesigning for although i have designed a few sites, i still think i'm a newbie on webdesigning after seeing all those site w/ flash and everything. i think Trap 17 forum is one, if not the best, resouce forum for webdesigning.