xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
theRealSheep

Forza Motorsport Xbox simulation racing

I bought Forza Motorsport for the Xbox on Friday, which is why I haven't been posting in here over the weekend.Make no bones about it, Forza is definately a simulation racer. There are hardly any walls to bounce off and with damage set to 'simulation' you quickly find out it isn't a good idea to [bounce off walls, that is]. One of the funky things about the game is the inclusion of a 'sugested racing line'. It really helps those that are not quite as confident in racing by not only showing them the line to race but also when and where to brake, to safely get around the corner. The other second feature that I have wasted a lot of time on, is applying 'decals' to your cars. There are various manufacturer stickers but also various generic shapes which you can colour, move, resize, rotate and then layer on your car to create almost anything.The ability to upgrade and tune cars is also phenomenal. Tuning up a lowest class Mini Cooper to race competitively with stock-standard supercars like Ferraris and Porsches is quite a sight to behold.I know a lot of people try to compare Forza with Gran Turismo on the PS2, but having never played GT myself, I will not make any judgements in that area.Well, I could go on and on, but I'm having too much fun playing.

Your making me so JEALOUS. I want this game so BAD! But then again...I also want Grand Theft Auto: San Adreas also.I've heard so many good things about Forza Motorsport, and I've heard Forza gives you so many detailed customization and provides on the most realistic simulation racers out there.So is it really true that FORZA Motorsports TOPS Gran Turismo 4?Yeah, hope your having fun with the game!