xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

What Is...your Favourite Brand Of Clothes? Just curies...heres mine:

My favorite clothing is anything comfortable that isn't plastered with brand name logos. I'm ashamed to admit this, but back in high school I was all about A&F. Lame I know. A phase that I'll never relive.

My favourite brand of clothing is FuMan Skeeto. I don't buy them for their name though...ok, well, I do...but hardly anybody knows what it is so, does that still count? I also buy them because I like their colours and styles. Their quality is also very good compared to anything I can buy where I live. The only problem I have is that the company has now closed down so I can't get their clothes anymore. :(Other than that, I don't really go for brands names in clothing. Except for shoes...I buy Colorado because they're the most comfortable for me. I just buy what I like and what feels comfortable. Half the time I don't even buy what's in fashion, so it takes me ages to find clothes I like. :lol:My brother, on the other hand, has always gone for brand names and what's in fashion. I think he had a hard time in school when he was younger with fitting in, so he started buying brand name clothes to look 'cool'. Now he's in with the 'cool' kids, so I hope it's worth it for him...If people buy brand names because they're comfortable I think that's fine, I mean why not? But if someone does it just to look cool, I think that's a little sad...What makes people cool is their personality on the inside, not their clothes on the outside.

mmmm i wear *BLEEP* loadsa brands . . .Tops- Quicksilver, Threadless.com, H&M, Billabong, Vans, O'Neil, Rip CurlTrousers- Quicksilver, Billabong, anythign else that can be worn lowHoodies- Vans, BillabongBelts- Quicksilver, LoWlife, VansBut i'm not fussy, i will buy something coz i liek the look of it, not coz it has a brand name on itj, just happens that the clothes and style i like have brand names usually.

I hate all those preppy wannabe kids who wear nothing but abercrombie, hollister, american eagle and jcrew. I wear whatevers cheap, a lot of BMX company clothing (I ride BMX) and lots of free t-shirts I get from wherever. For jeans, I wear straight up levi's. Probably nobody wears those anymore.

I skateboard so that affects my decision for a lot of things.For shirts- Any skateboarding company that makes shirts.Shoes- Usually Circa, sometimes Vans during the colder monthsAnd sometimes I buy nike, I have some nike shoes, shirts, shorts and socks.

Who cares about brand names? If it looks good on you, wear it. I don't care how it looks, as long as it looks good on my bedroom floor. Muhaha.

What brand it is I mean.People say I dress grunge. I dunno. Maybe it's the long *bottom* hair and my beard and such. I'm 18. I wear jeans and shirts. Everyonce ina while I wear a collar cause it shocks people and the girls are like, damn you clean up nice. It works for me. They don't care what kind of shirt I wear. Sex symbol *BLEEP*.

I wear loads of different branded + unbranded clothing. I love Quiksilver, Billabong, O'neill, I'm a surfie dude so.. I suppose thats what you would expect :lol:But for more formal things, I like Calvin Klein etc.I have some addidas shoes, but I don't my my T-shirts and trousers in sports makes like that..As I said I don't mind unbranded clothing as long as it looks good :rolleyes:

Exactly - I don't care about brands at all. I care about what the product looks like, feels like, and then I make my decision. Of course, cost is always an option. I never buy expensive shoes because they're going to wear down or get too small eventually. My range for shoes can not be over $25. Same with clothing - for jeans, I won't pay more than $20. For shirts, no more than $15. For jackets, I go up to $45. If I like a certain style, I'll find more of the same kind. Brands never matter unless you're out to impress whoever. I mean, it's just a name and a logo. And they're expensive :rolleyes:

I dont really care what brands i wear, clothes are clothes I personaly dont care what other people say. I would never spend $40usd for a pair of shorts or shirts. If you are talking about shoes then thats a whole diffrent story :rolleyes:

Hope this isn't offensive or anything :(  I dont wanna name the brand for advertising or something, Im just curies which brands you know, an Like!

I don't wear many brand clothes actually, Dont have the money for it. I do like to go to the site of BabyPhat, which is very beautiful by the way.. Babyphat is worn by many artist I like, like : Alicia Keys, Eve, and Gwen..S

The only problem is: the brand is not for sale yet in Holland, so I just have to wait until SOMEONE comes up with the IDEA!! :rolleyes:

But , to make this topic interesting here's my question: what is your favourite brand, and what do you think of children bullying others, because of the fact they don't have brand clothes.  :lol: It happends often at schools I've been on. But if you have a strong will like me, and you dont wear brand clothes, they'll respect you...

Well, hope it's a bit interesting to start a discussion with?

Thanks.. :( 

139451[/snapback]

HURLEY skating threads!

Most of the time I really don't look for brands so much as what looks good. It also depends on the price. When you don't have alot of money that makes a differance as to what you can buy. One of my favorite stores is Old Navy so I guess that is probably one of my favorite brands of clothing. LOL :rolleyes: Beth