xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

Poem For My Sister Anybody with Sistahs, RecoGnize ReCogNize

Hi, everybody! Im not really a poet writer actually I just made a poem one day, which came from my heart. Its dedicated to my sister. She is 6 years older then me, and I feel like i cant live with out her!

Can anybody with sisters regocnize this? Or not at all!? Tell me what you think here about my poem:

This is IT, edited with Paint Shop Pro...

Posted Image

That is really good and by putting it on an image you made it awesome. Sorry, but I can't relate to that peom my sister is 3 years younger than me and she is a brat most of the time. :lol:

141989[/snapback]

Whahaha Thanks yallll!!!!!!! :rolleyes: Heyyyyy she may be a brat....the point is: you love her hahahaha right??? she's your boo too i quess??? SOMETIMES??? :D

Sadly the image is not showing for me, is it just me or what? Also, I love poetry that comes from the amature, not fom the professionals, that way you get a wider variety of poetry. I have various books and antholoys from the proffessional poets, but I always enjoy the compilation books more, you know, the ones where they have got a load of teenagers to write poems and short stories and published them in a single book. Variation is the key to civilastion. That's why we all look different. I hope you understand what I am saying, and I also hope that I get to read that poem, please fix the image and inform me.Grey.