xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fre3

Best Php Hosy On The Net?

Does anyone know of a good FREE host thats allows PHP & MYSQL as i was hosted with Xisto until i ran out of credits and then i posted and got 7 days worth of hostin credits but still they didnt bother un suspending my acount which is stillo suspended 2day. So i was wondering if there are any good free PHP hosting sites were i can set up a few scripts such as a guestbook, internet TV & internet radio. I was also wondering would anyone help me set up these scripts? Cheers, KarlP.S. Is there anything i can do to get my acount unsuspended? I have hosting credits. Cheers

P.S. Is there anything i can do to get my acount unsuspended?

Yes. Post until the required hosting credits, 7 should be fine and then pm NilsC or another admin and see what happens.

This service is the best one can get. Even if you get anything free service will be too bad that you will feel like coming back to Xisto dot com. It had happened to me in the past. Because in this world there's really nothing call free and its true with hosting as well. If you happened to get some other hosts with free it may last for few months but it won't be for a long time. So, the best way to have your site up like mine is to keep your credit level safe, above 20 credits will do. I had a bad experience with other hosts... in fact there are many hosts, see them at clickherefree dot com. But you will only come back here. This is the easiest way to keep going. Because Xisto doesn't count the number of posting which is the case in other hosts but they count the quality of post. Hope you can improve your credit then.. all the best!

This service is the best one can get. Even if you get anything free service will be too bad that you will feel like coming back to Xisto dot com. It had happened to me in the past. Because in this world there's really nothing call free and its true with hosting as well. If you happened to get some other hosts with free it may last for few months but it won't be for a long time. So, the best way to have your site up like mine is to keep your credit level safe, above 20 credits will do.

I had a bad experience with other hosts... in fact there are many hosts, see them at clickherefree dot com. But you will only come back here. This is the easiest way to keep going. Because Xisto doesn't count the number of posting which is the case in other hosts but they count the quality of post.

Hope you can improve your credit then.. all the best!

139321[/snapback]

Ok thanks. I will get in touch with an admin and see if i can get my acount unlocked at last! Cheers, Karl