xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vstxy

ლscareლ ! scary story happened to you personally

hi iam desinging my website which is about ghosts it will be a surprise website about ghosts i will make it ver very very scary i need to but alll scary stories about ghosts , spirits , death , oujia , and any unusalle event help me and post your personally story :(:(:(

Well an unusual event that has actually happened to me, was me sort of seeing the future in a way...in my dream, when I woke up, I forgot about it, but when I went on throughout the day, the same event that I had pictured in my dream had happened and I remembered it. This thing has happened to me a few times and when it first happened it freaked me out. Its really unusual. I think now I'm used to it, or am I? :(

Well an unusual event that has actually happened to me, was me sort of seeing the future in a way...in my dream, when I woke up, I forgot about it, but when I went on throughout the day, the same event that I had pictured in my dream had happened and I remembered it. This thing has happened to me a few times and when it first happened it freaked me out. Its really unusual. I think now I'm used to it, or am I? :(

139326[/snapback]

Go to http://psicom.ocnk.biz/ and go to their forums. And select TRUE PHILIPPINE GHOST STORIES. Some are English, some are not, so if you need a translator, i'd be willing to help. :(

139326[/snapback]

I know what you mean, I have that too! Very Often. But I thought thats what they call a 'Deja Vu' , its French. Meant litterally: already once seen..

Sometimes I am scared for this ' deja vu ' moments ! It is simply a strange and crazy feeling. :( As a matter of fact I dont really know what to think of it. Many say that it absolutely has nothing to do with your dreams, but with your ' so-called previous lives '. :( I kinda believe in that too I guess.. but nevertheless I'd like to get to know more about that ' deja vu ' - thing....

hey yessss i belive in dreams that realy happened coz it usually happened to me personaly and there is some webs that can say what will happen to you if you tell them the dream this section well be added too in my web iam very proud off my web coz it will be the first to do alll that together :(

HiI have a little something that happened to me when I was a kid. It was extremely brief but I will never forget it.I was in bed and was trying to fall asleep when I switched position and just happened to open my eyes and I clearly saw a man standing next to my bed, I freaked out but didn't move and closed my eyes for a few seconds until I told myself that it could only be my dad so I reopened my eyes and there was nobody there.The following day I asked my dad if he had been in my bedroom and he assured me he had not been.I don't know what it was, my imagination, a trick of the brain or some ghost apparition.Patrick

I know what you mean, I have that too! Very Often. But I thought thats what they call a 'Deja Vu' , its French. Meant litterally: already once seen..

Sometimes I am scared for this ' deja vu ' moments ! It is simply a strange and crazy feeling. :(  As a matter of fact I dont really know what to think of it. Many say that it absolutely has nothing to do with your dreams, but with your ' so-called previous lives '.  :( I kinda believe in that too I guess.. but nevertheless I'd like to get to know more about that ' deja vu ' - thing....

139416[/snapback]

Wow, same thing happened to you? Its kinda freaky isn't it? I wonder, maybe you're right, I dunno, but I don't really believe in Deja Vu but you might be right, I think that one of my friends in school has some weird experience like this too, I wonder what it all means :(

Hi

I have a little something that happened to me when I was a kid. It was extremely brief but I will never forget it.

I was in bed and was trying to fall asleep when I switched position and just happened to open my eyes and I clearly saw a man standing next to my bed, I freaked out but didn't move and closed my eyes for a few seconds until I told myself that it could only be my dad so I reopened my eyes and there was nobody there.

The following day I asked my dad if he had been in my bedroom and he assured me he had not been.

I don't know what it was, my imagination, a trick of the brain or some ghost apparition.

Patrick

139535[/snapback]

A man by your bed, I think the same thing happened to me and I really felt like I was awake, but some else happened to me. There was this strange man and I think I saw him holding some massive blade and I coudn't move and he struck down on my stomach and I felt a bit of pain and as if something had just come apart there, but when I rubbed and opened my eyes, he was gone and I was alone in my bedroom again. When I touched the part where it seemed like he struck me, it felt kinda weird. I dunno whether it was my mind playing tricks on me or my body coincidently acting strange but that was a really strange event. Maybe it means something, I don't know.

it is truely happened to me !!!!!!!! and it happened to me grand mother also :( we were in an hunted house in the marches in a city called firedakhof in philipenees it was a house that was in a farm it was the first day form me to sleeeep in that house and i dont do it i again and ii will not do it a gain coz i dreamed that a ghoast entered the house and talked to my grand mother :( and warned here from that house .... he sounds to be a friendly ghost :( but suddenly i wake up and heared papers on the wall are being cut .... it was the most scary day in my life its true that i ran tyo my grand mother and i find her saying why you dont tell me from first why why ???? i asked her but she was fainted :( .......... i also fainted with here :( when i wake up i find my self in my house i asked about what happened they all denied they seems to be know what happened but dont want to say to me it was completely TRUE belive me any way if you have any questios plz replay to me and i will answer :D:(:P:( thx all for reading it

hey plzzz about this topic if any body know any thing about ouija borad then plzz replayy here i neeeed many information about it plz any pics for it or any one played it plz plz plz plz post replay you will do me a big favour on posting any thing about ouija board thx :P

Sometimes I am scared for this ' deja vu ' moments ! It is simply a strange and crazy feeling. :(  As a matter of fact I dont really know what to think of it. Many say that it absolutely has nothing to do with your dreams, but with your ' so-called previous lives '.  :( I kinda believe in that too I guess.. but nevertheless I'd like to get to know more about that ' deja vu ' - thing....

139416[/snapback]

I was investigating a lot into deja vu a while back, because I used to get it all the time. It was odd and somewhat scary. I didn't find out too much really, because it's hard to find information on that sort of thing, but I know the feeling well, and it can be very innerving.

I have also gone to haunted locations, and taped them, and looked for EVP on the tapes afterward. We got a few really good ones... and some others that weren't bad, but unfortunately, the ones that were on my hard drive were all lost, because it broke, and I had to get a new one. So many irreplaceable files lost forever :P

hey plzzz about this topic if any body know any thing about ouija borad then plzz replayy here i neeeed many information about it                                                                     

plz any pics for it or any one played it plz plz plz plz post replay                                              you will do me a big favour on posting any thing about ouija board                                      thx  :P

140506[/snapback]

As for the Ouija board, I've tried it a few times, but it never really worked for me. All that came through was jibberish. I have heard lots of stories of when my grandmother did it with the family. It scared her so much, she went all pale, and now she refuses to use a board at all.

I also have some stories about ghosts. Not personal experiance, but my family talks of them and swear that they are true.

One day, when my grandparents (Dad's parents) came home, they saw a little boy sitting on their sofa. They thought this was wierd, because they just got home and the doors were locked. When they went to talk to him, he was gone.

Another story happened to my Nanny (Mom's mom). At night when she is lying in bed, she can feel the foot steps of her cat as it jumps up onto her bed, walk around a bit, and they lay down. The only thing - her cat has been dead for years.

I've never really had a frightful encounter or anything like that really. There was that one time when I was much younger that I had a dream. I don't remember the dream exactly, it was probably too convoluted to explain. Anyways, just before I woke up, I believe I was in a parking lot, I looked up into the dark sky and saw a very unwholesome face. I woke up startled. Then, I thought I saw that same face at the top of my curtains. It looked so real. I quickly covered my head, and fell asleep.I've probably heard more twisted stories than I've experienced. I would tell them, but the post would be a little too long. :P

wow i thought noone else ahs it and im like some weird phsycho freak but i get that same exact thing all the time vstxy i like wake up in the morning go to school like a normal day and then my friends say something or something happens and i just blank out for a second recalling my dream and i ask my friends did you just feel that and they are like what? 0.o its a really weird fealing like its happened so many times before...maybe deep in your subconsious everything that will ever happen and is happening is locked up and it leaks out sometimes into your dreams...its seriously weird.