xisto Community
hellgate

Motorola Freebies, Resources, Softwares Etc Required Free stuff for Motorola V550

hey i have an motorola V550 and i want to know where i can get free stuff like the newest mp3 stuff and games! pictures...you guys know what flash and flex is plz say it here...

Yeah.. you can find many game for cell phone in... cell phone forum for sure.. there are many that you may want to find it in google.. for keyword: java-gry, hry. Dont hope so much on english-language website, most of them doesn't provide you free games. Try to look over website name that ended with .ru (it's russian)... For MP3, i don't think you will find it.. since MP3 file is too big to store in a websiteAnother way... look over WAPSITE!!! no WEBSITE!!! what you need is GPRS connection provided by your SIM provider and get connected to wapsite using your cellphone browser, try looking at tagtag.com or mywap.o2.co.uk. I can't refer some wapsite for you.. just search for it... you know, you can do a lot things using wapsite browser: i can check my yahoo (wap.yahooo.co.uk) and gmail and chatting in MSN (wap.e-messenger.net)Happy Wapsiting

okey motorola fans... :( try this one: MotoModders.net

good one for motorola users... i my self use E398... :(

but, u have to register first to get what u want.. :P:(

good luck :D

I don't fancy Motorola anymore, I mean most of their phones are extremely ugly and slow.Plus I think Nextel makes them or something and most of the phones go to Nextel, so I guess crappy phones and a crappy service.

there are many things in moto,on the positive side the material they use is of the topmost quality its not chinese ........the body ,texture and the pads are topmost quality ,,,,,on the negative side comes the servicing thing ...its worst few days back my moto rokr got moistened as i kept the phone on the wet table ...its was working fine but there were few deoplets inside the screen so i rushed to moto service center ...as asked them to dry my phone.they came out ans said we cant repair you have to change the mother board which will cost 10000 rs. (frustating ) then i went to nehru place i got my phone dry in 200 rs. this is really funny . the guys in the moto sentre are inexperienced . so be aware dont ever let your phone in water especially in water .