xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
glro

Dungeon Lords? Is it worthy?

I was reading some articles about that game and of course the gaming pages says that the game of year..bla bla.. but i was hoping that somebody around here might know if its that good.As many should know his game is like Neverwinter, but.. the graphics seems to be at the same level but the character design seems to be like gothic or something.This game being writted by D.W. Bradley and he has credits in some Wizardry and Wizards & Warriors game series.Well in order to know if its a good game and worthy of buyin it ur comments will be appreciated.

I read an article about it and saw the screenshots. I think the game has really bad graphics or maybe its just on low graphics, becuae if the game had those types of graphics I wouldn't buy it. I also found it wierd how can can use duel swords and still block with a shield. :( It also seems like you have to do puzzles in this game but I can't be sure of that.

I've played the game over a few times as diffrent races and it seems like another early elder scrolls as the plot line goes but it's go plenty of action rpg to it and Yes! there are a great deal of puzzles to solve even thou at fist glance it may not seem so. Go play my minions ! Mwhahaha !

-reply by JayKaines