xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ill

Nin Fan?

Who here is a NIN fan? Who has bought the new album? Do you like it? What are you favorite songs on it?I have [with teeth] and my two favorites are the last two songs.. they own. And listening to this album is a journey.. you should listen to it the whole way through, to skip to a certain song is a travesty!

I like Nine Inch Nails and Trent Reznor is a genious, but I find With Teeth a bit dissapointing though. My favourite album is The Fragile because it?s a complex and emotional trip. And Downward Spiral and Broken because they have lots of visceral rage.But this new is more public oriented... more singles, more unoffensive... it?s a great album from the technical perpective but i find it their weaker one in compositions. And its a great work anyway. Strange posture mine. :lol:

I like Nine Inch Nails and Trent Reznor is a genious, but I find With Teeth a bit dissapointing though. My favourite album is The Fragile because it´s a complex and emotional trip. And Downward Spiral and Broken because they have lots of visceral rage.

But this new is more public oriented... more singles, more unoffensive... it´s a great album from the technical perpective but i find it their weaker one in compositions. And its a great work anyway. Strange posture mine.  :lol:

143762[/snapback]

You're completely right.

But this new is more public oriented... more singles, more unoffensive... it´s a great album from the technical perpective but i find it their weaker one in compositions. And its a great work anyway. Strange posture mine.  :D

143762[/snapback]

This I disagree with, specifically because of their newest single. It is a direct attack on President Bush. In fact, they were going to purposely be offensive by having a picture of him in the background while playing The Hand That Feeds during the MTV movie awards, but MTV wouldn't allow it so now the Foo Fighters are playing instead.