xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

A New Game! I would like some help.

If anyone is good with game coding I would like some help. I need some one to code a game for me. Me and my friends could do the rest. I will get you waht you need. And you could put yourself in the credits. I would also wanna be able to add myself and my friends. I would really like the help. if you want more information you can talk to me on aim: generalds2001 I would really like the help.

Hi, Although I do not do coding (infact - i run a martial arts website) I do know someone that does, or a company that does should I say. The company is Vusay, I don't know were they would stand or come to that, were you would stand but it's worth a shot. You can e-mail vusay at : vusay@hotmail.co.uk. They do have a website, but it's still under development, it's http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Vusay do lots of gaming with Darkbasic, a very complex and advanced gaming program. Alot of their work is very profeshional and pretty good. I don't know if they would be able to do this for you, but I think that they most probably would. Just give them an e-mail and see were it end up. Thanks, and I hope this helps, Sena Webber (alive).

Hi, well thanks 'Alive'. I didn't know we were so popular already!

Ao)K-General - As 'Alive' has already explained, we make games and graphics. Right good and bad news. Firstly, I don't think I could make the whole game, as I just don't have time because of our current projects. (Check out our website, but don't expect anything great, it's still only about 3 pages long.) However, I want to help in ayway I can, so I'd be happy to help with specific problems or do smaller codes. Yehr, I'm perfectly happy with that.

What ever you do, just e-mail me please and I'll help anyway I can. vusay@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you.

Lee webber - Vusay