xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unicornrose

What Is In Your Opinion The Biggest Issue Today? All opinions are welcome.

I think the biggest problem in the world today is drugs, people are getting poorer every day because they want temporary break there drug habbit. If you have seen the movie Scarface you know what i'm talking about, people are getting chainsawed, shot etc.. From mistrust in a drug deal, If the world knows where these drug labs are, Why don't we stop them? I know everyone would agree with me on this knowing alot of countires would be richer when there residents have the money to pay taxes insted of living off streets.. I hope you feel as strongly as I do on this.XD

The obvious answer I see noone mentioned so...Greatest problem today or any day = Souls being separated from Jesus Christ by their sins. Eternities are at stake, people not yet to escape the wrath to come, and as for all the problems in the world, if all people had Christ's love in their hearts those things wouldn't be problems. There would be no killing or drugs or poverty. The whole of all problems revolve simply around this one issue, and God has appointed a day to judge the world in which every man will be judged according to their deeds and the only way we escape is through Jesus Christ. God will not permit those who have not been born again through faith to be a part of His coming kingdom and so it will become perfect, all these problems will pass away. Peace. (which will not come until the end of days)

I'm a self-proclaimed feminist so people usually hafta watch what they say with me. I'd have to say women rights, especially in the east, where I live. Its just not fair.

155014[/snapback]

When you say women's rights, what precisely do you mean? Some people use that term and mean things on opposite ends of the spectrum.

So could you further elaborate on which rights are "just not fair"? These "rights" wouldn't happen to interfere with the rights of anyone else, like children, now would they?

I know many of people would probably point out that Iraq is the biggest issue for today. Especially when we have news people comparing Iraq to the Vietnam war. In my opinion, the biggest issue today has be education. Public schools are way behind county and private schools. All the money and educational resources have been delegated away from public schools. I see books in those schools that dats back to the early 80's. They have no money to get new books or offer students a field trip to see certain historical monuments. I don't understand. We give millions of dollars away to sports players but we have insufficent funds when it comes to public schools.