xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

Windows 2000 Pro limited connections

Was wondering at work we are running windows 2000 professional and for some reason once we have 10 concurrent connections no more people can connect to the machine, Was wondering if anyone out there knew of any software, or a program or a registry key to alter to change how many connections are allowed?If so please leave a msg here or email metrystim@gmail.com

its simple (if its the same issue that occures in 2003)Microshit came up with this to get even more money from their costumers pocketbill gates woke up one day with this on his mind:"hey what dont i change more for systems having more the 10 users.. they are gonna pay anyways"so it appers that you have that limited verion if 2000I doubt that overcoming this problem is more then a click awaypssssss...(quiet)look around for files storing the verison info ......

sweet guys that really helps i also borrowed from a friend windows 2003 server hopefully if the work around doesn't work then i will install/upgrade to 2003 server and hope that fixes our issue.