xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Puck_4004

Favourite Film Name one of your favourite films and its director

My favorite movie(s)The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The RingThe Lord Of The Rings: The Two TowersThe Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The KingDirect by: Peter JacksonFavorite actor: Viggo Mortensen

Oooo yay Movies!Here are all my favourite movies :P shawshank redemption. back to the future. lotr. pirates of the carribean. the truman show. ghostbusters. finding neverland. indiana jones and the last crusade. secret to my success. monty python and the holy grail. speed. big. you got mail. the mask. ace ventura: pet detective. man on the moon. house sitter. groundhog day. the little mermaid. beauty & the beast. atlantis: the lost empire. all the harry potter films. the prince and the pauper. mulan. prince of egypt. ever after. 10 things i hate about you. princess bride. man in the iron mask. bicentennial man. the mask of zorro. mrs. doubtfire. patch adams. i,robot. spiderman 2. emperor's new groove. tommy boy. the santa clause. 8 heads in a duffle bag. lost and found. dickie roberts: former child star. blue streak. star wars. miss congeniality. erin brockovich. kingdom of heaven. 10th kingdom. the majestic. pretty woman. cinderella story. independence day. robots.For directors, I really like Steven Spielburg, George Lucas, Peter Jackson and Ron Howard, to name a few :D

going to list the best one evernightmare on elm streetfriday the 13thstarwarslord of the ringsspaceballsmost of arnolds moviesramboholloweenscary moviejohn candy's moviesnational lamppon movies.

Is there not another topic about favourite films? I don't know if this is alowed as it includes directors as well. Let me go and check. ....