xisto Community
dr1v3r

Home Built Pc Check out this baby :)

Hmm, homemade, you didn't really make all the components yourself...anyway, it looks real cool, too bad you didn't post the specs. I built mine at home with my dad, mine doesn't have all the high-tech gadgets and flashy lights waaaah im jealous :'(!!! Anyway, my pc is a 3-year old old-timer. Let me know if you don't want your comp anymore, i'll gladly pick it up from your house.

I put two 120mm fans in this thing.. These babies move some air.. i added 1 80mm fan behind the HDD's..
Put in a Temp monitoring system..
Put in a 450w power supliy and added a fan to the front side of the power pack to push the air in.

I got blue tube light to put inside but did not get them in there tonight, do that another night.

I had a gaming tower before this but it did not have the big 120mm fans front and rear..
It only had 80mm front and two 80mm rears

Oh and my cpu temp before was 42C and now i am running at a cool 32C
10 degree's just by canging the case..

This is the only thing he mentioned about it...i ll post the configoration as soon as i get info about it :(

My computer has a similar case to yours- er I mean your friends. The only thing is that mine is black (I think its technical name is "Jet Black") and it doesnt have the two air-hole-socket-thingys on the bottom front left and right.When you find out the specs post them- I want to see if my computer is any better than your friends. >_<

Aweseome, I like it, how did he get the custom side panelings? XBlade on the front and those cool vents on the sides and all, it's very cool looking, I'd like to know more about the actual processors and such inside it, all that was mentioned in you quote was the fans it had.He could make money producing and selling pimped out PC's like that. :(

HI dude, u r really impresive. I like the configuration and desgn of the pc very much. Cabinet is of good kind, i also have 1 similarily like u. Would u give me training to design computer. By the way this work is very creative it needs more and more ideas . U give you inspiration 2 do such work because it is the most important thing. The hard disk and mother board are good. Wish u a good luck with ur pc...Regards. :(

Hey I already said the PC isn't mine mate :( its a friends he posted it in his clan forum and i just copied it cos it looks reaaaaaaallyy cool... to do such thing you need mostly skills dealing with the aluminium box i think the other parts are just bought separately but whatever it is if something like this comes out on the market ill be the first one to buy it :( so far im still waiting for information on the PC so if something new comes i'll update you...Peace

Man, those are nice stats, and I still want to know how he made that aweseome case... Did he send the design to a factory and have them make it for him, or does he do metal crafting or something?Either way that is sweat... :(