xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Animated signatures + mine oO do you like animated banners?

Well do you like them?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Eh, the animation looks out of place IMO, it would look better w/o it(still just MO..).But its still good, what/who is that anyway? some kind of demon or w/e?

Yeah I have the banner without the animation. I have thought of bringing it up but this is just a temp until I create a new banner made directly for this forum. I try to have a custom banner for each mB. The animation is actually two different venom ones.LOL and you have a Christy banner. You watch WWE?

Yeah I have the banner without the animation. I have thought of bringing it up but this is just a temp until I create a new banner made directly for this forum. I try to have a custom banner for each mB.
The animation is actually two different venom ones.

LOL and you have a Christy banner. You watch WWE?

No...never heard of it >_> yeah I do, since it became the "WWE" instead of "WWF" its been kinda eh but the divas are still good <_<
Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

i like your animated image the way they are. Generally, I like animated images and they go lots of way for me.

eh I took my animated banner away :( i am probably going to do another one but I made this one and I like it dammit.

I wasn't able to see your animated banner. But I would have to say that most animated banners are just a pain and usually do not look all that great. But, if the animation is done sparingly and tastefully it can be very pleasing on the eye. I would still have to say that I do not prefer animations. Fabulous sig by the way. I like it quite a bit... Later, -- J.

I can deal with animated gifs, remember the old skool center days Spawn? When people had about 12 different images, clan affiliations, quotes, random dbz gifs and the things could fill up your entire screen?Good days ^^

Personallyn i dont like animated banners. Flash banners are cool. I don't mind animated avatars though, theyre more...simple. And they don't need much detail, just any small things can look cool. But i just like a simple sig, not too big or too small.

Personallyn i dont like animated banners.  Flash banners are cool.  I don't mind animated avatars though, theyre more...simple.  And they don't need much detail, just any small things can look cool.  But i just like a simple sig, not too big or too small.

I prefer animated images to the still ones. Generally i prefer the flash animations to animated images cos they produce smoother and more fluid movement. But, i generally like animated images.

What would be the difference between a Flash and an Animated banner?

I think that the difference between a flash banner and an animated banner is that the flash banner is made more of flash codings while the animated banner is the animated gif image banner.
ummm.....i think the flash banner cn also be called an animated banner too since it is a flash animation.