xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ffuniverse

Prodigits who uses it on wap?

i used to use that site but decided to make my own wap forum which weeman just posted. hi weeman :P oh yeah i got my account deleted but i had 70 buds...

You have to admit thou, prodigits is the biggest forum on WAP. That place is so huge and topics get duplicated because it takes too long to check to see if there is one like it. Over 700 000 registered users I always say <_< .

Well. I used Pro allot. I stil do. But only the buddy list. Cause the forumsa are to unfair. The admins there think they own the place. So i dont use the forums anymore. Chat is cool thou. In some chats they always fight lol, Sometimes i got there to have a laugh. But there are allot of sites other than pro. But its the largest. And also another thing an admin Buddy told me they blocked ppl fron India and South Africa from joining. Don t know if this is true. I gor 36buds and i am online 3hours a day max.

I used to use that but now I go to ELITE ZONE.Elite Zone is a new site and that has alot of people talking about it.Elite Zone Is divided into three parts.1.The outstanding wap portal2.The forums and chat (which is the main talk,the sites got three phases alike chats you know as Prodigits,neo script and ravingwap)An outstanding and amazing site.3.The company side (Elite is also a up and coming company,creating the best sites for its users)With all this in no time it will be DE site of wap.I truely have never seen a site on wap alike.Worth spending your time on.

Dunno I havnt used such because I usally get annoyd of the high speed how the Wap sites are working.. And usally wapsites takes lot of credit from my account like 1 hour 2 euros in my country it would be like 1,4Ls = 2 euros so I dont oftenly go on such sites.. but good thing i have sms for 1 sant. thats like 0,7 euro cent :D.. And where is the point that you get so many buddies in such small time? I think really buddies can be found in long and hard years of seeing each other..