xisto Community
fable_geddes

Fable awsome game, do you think so

:( man thats a cool smilieback to the subject how many people have played fable i played it once and loved it it was so awesome i also liked being good rather than evila as everyone liked you... what did you people who have played it think

Love Da Game Clocked it and Yeah, I love Beign Evil And Having Horns Then You spend some cash at the temple and become good and have a halo. Its a COOL Game!!

I've played it before and I like it quite a lot, but I only got to play it around my friend's house, I don't really have an x-box, he was seriously obsessed with it and woudn't stop playing it, the only bad thing that I didn't really like about the game was how long it really took to complete, because apparently you can complete it in about 6-7 hours or something like that. I might get and x-box, for this game and a few others like Halo, but then again, I can always wait :(

I've played it before and I like it quite a lot, but I only got to play it around my friend's house, I don't really have an x-box, he was seriously obsessed with it and woudn't stop playing it, the only bad thing that I didn't really like about the game was how long it really took to complete, because apparently you can complete it in about 6-7 hours or something like that. I might get and x-box, for this game and a few others like Halo, but then again, I can always wait :(

I have played Fable, and thats the whole reason I got my Xbox, along with Halo and Halo2. I have since then bought Knights of the Old Republic, ESPN 2K5 and some other random games. My favorite game is still Fable, but close behind is Halo 2...

uhm.. it seems like a copy of the Black and White theme, followin the path of good or evil, on the other side i checked some screenies of the game and seems awesome, cant wait to get it.But.. i dont know if the specs of my pc are enough for the game... maybe i need more video