xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_furious1

T-mac Sig! What do you think about this sig?

the sig is okay. the background and blending is pretty good. the border does not go at all in my opinion. also the text could use a bit of work. to me, the "always number #1" catches more attention than tracy mcgrady. i would think that you would want it the other way around. try and make the name stand out more.

What Ralphie said is pretty much right.Otherwise, not too bad, don't really like the brushset you used though. I think making the border more solid would help it... I don't get what the logo thing on the right is, I think it needs repositioning - either make it larger or something.You don't normally do a stroke on pixel text either, but definitely the main text needs to come out a lot more.

well,a nice sig...the right color with the picture all.i like it and applaud to you with 8 of 10 on rate.:( huh,by the way,T-Mac gave a great show today in the match against Dallas.

I think it's a pretty good sig overall, but there's a few things you could do that would make it better.1. Get rid of the border. It looks good, but it just doesn't flow right with the sig.2. Make Tracy's name a better font, add some more effect to it, and lose the stroke on the pixel text.And that's just about it. With that done, the sig should look really good.And it's definitely a good change from all these stupid counterstrike sigs I've been seeing. :(No offense to the guys who make those, but they really bore me...