xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JJBDude

Fifa 2006 Fifa 2006

EA announced yesterday that FIFA 2006 will be comming onto the Playstation 2, Xbox and Gamecube at the end of 2005. As this is the 10th aniversory of the FIFA games (as the first ever FIFA game was back on the Playstation in 1995) people are speculating it to be the best football game ever. Pro Evolution Soccer is currently getting a bigger fanbase everyday but FIFA isn't going to give up the best footballing game design without a fight.

I am still busy playing FIFA Street so news of FIFA 2005 isn't too big to me. Still, looks like it is going to be big. :(

The 2006 FIFA World Cup Organising Committee has issued a general warning due to the detection of a computer virus that has been sent disguised as a ticketing confirmation message.

Internet users have been receiving spam e-mails that pretend to confirm successful ticketing application. As part of the message and in order to obtain further information, users are requested to open an enclosed file. The referred attachment is contaminated. The OC highly recommends all the users not to open the file.

The above mentioned attachment and e-mail addresses such as Ticket@fifa.de or Gewinn@fifa.de are clear indication of the virus? presence.

Applicants, who successfully ordered a ticket in the second sales phase, which had started on May 2 at 12 noon, received an immediate online confirmation. These official online confirmations issued by the Organising Committee did not contain an attachment. Applicants who attempted to buy tickets in the first sales phase, had been notified on April 22, 2005. There are no legal confirmation mails send out at a later date.

i will always be a fifa fan but i hope we some new stuff in fifa 2006 but am waiting 4 a ps3 verson or fifa 2007 :( now thats got to be good. fifa rulzzzzz.jjb dude so ya like fifa street? i can't play it to long lol

I just hope they manage to fix some of the bugs and stuff in it like in FIFA 2005. I found I got loads of commentary bugs, like saying I was top of the league when i was really in mid-table. I was also stuck between the top two difficulty levels after a while which takes all enjoyment out of the game :D Im sure FIFA 06 will be gd however, especially a Pro Evo is very much a console game and doesn't really have much attraction on the PC

lame people

Fifa 2006

I am from trinidad and I have a ps2 but I sill believe that no one could beat me in any of fifa's games especially fifa street 2 if any on wants to test me try me anytime at christo2367@yahoo.Com to get a playing date

-reply by christo