xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Best Action Game Of All Time. come in and brag about the best game.

Not gtasa cause max payne is quite tough too.and let me tell you castle wolfestein is tough one too.serious sam is quite fast but anywya i like devil may cry 2.

I have always been a huge fan Counter-Strike..And now that HL2 is out, CS:Source just rules!I love playing against other people online, it makes the gameplay different each time!I also like being able to modify CS with AMX and AMXX, so you can make the game so much more than it already is!!Anyway, that's my vote.. Ever since I started CS, I haven't played many other games.. GTASA is cool, but not on the same level as Online FPS' in my opinion..

In my opinion the best PC game would have to be the Aliens vs Predator series. It's just so awesome being able to be the evil, scary, alien and being able to crawl on walls and you have to bite heads off for health. The Predator's weapons are just AWESOME!!! The Blade thingy is my fav. The marine has cool weapons too like the smart gun(my fav). Yah thats my opiion. Oh and kinda UT2004 for best online play EVER!!! :(

I have always been a huge fan Counter-Strike..

And now that HL2 is out, CS:Source just rules!

I love playing against other people online, it makes the gameplay different each time!

I also like being able to modify CS with AMX and AMXX, so you can make the game so much more than it already is!!

Anyway, that's my vote.. Ever since I started CS, I haven't played many other games.. GTASA is cool, but not on the same level as Online FPS' in my opinion..

138464[/snapback]

YEP YEP YEP

CS:S ownt good man it is much more fun then CS

only they have to put down the price because it is too much for people wo yhinks CS owns. CS:S owns!!

I like Halo 2 alot. Im a refferee at this site called Gamebattles and its pretty fun to go in a match and have kids talk smack and your like shut up kid your voice hurts my head.

Err... i think whatever ppl say and don't there isn't a person in the world who hasn't played Counter strike... its the most popular and the best in my oppinion... it's not very realistic ( appart from CS:S which i don't like because of the *BLEEP*ed up AWP...) but people enjoy counter strike all over the world and it doesnt have some kind of cool weapons or graphics when you think about it it isn't anything special its just a 3d shooter game... like any other when you think about it it should be like any other shooter game but if you peeps notice you won't get bored or tired of playing cs although there are all the same stuff same maps weapons and even people... it's a cool game not for any other reason but because of it's simplicity... So i think best action packed and the best overall 3d shooter game is counter strike... it's not logical when you think about it but when you play it it's really something different i say again i havent met a person who can't play Counter-strike or hasn't heard of it...

The original C&C series and Red Alert were awesome, but the best games ever would be Fallout & Fallout 2. No other game has the story detail. The games are over ten years old now, but they proove that technology isn't anything without some creativity.

The original C&C series and Red Alert were awesome, but the best games ever would be Fallout & Fallout 2. No other game has the story detail. The games are over ten years old now, but they proove that technology isn't anything without some creativity.

140103[/snapback]

hmm... action eh? thats me with not reading the entire thing... :( now where the hell is my delete button? :P