xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Grrrrr. Man This Makes Me Upset. My mp3 player just broke.

Man, I bought mine in March for my birthday. It's defineatly under the 1 year warranty. I also paid an extra 70 or so dollars just to get an extra 3 years. Eff, I'm gonna go down to RadioShack and slap that guy. He was like "No, no. It's only a replacement if they can't fix it." I'm upset.

Yeah, my iPod battery stopped holding a charge. I'm kinda pissed, as its out of warranty and Apple wants like $100 to replace it. Too bad they don't make it easy for you to just change the darn battery. I might do it though, because I cracked the screen a bit. Hopefully that won't matter to them. For $100 it better not, haha.

Ouch. That sucks. I used to have a iriver 128mb mp3 player for a while, but now I upgraded to a nice Creative 30gb. It's nice to have a lot of space. I suggest that when you buy a new player to get one that holds at least 10gb. This way you won't ever need to buy another player because you filled yours up.I'm not really into iPods like a lot of people. My Creative has better sound quality, was cheaper, and it holds more than an iPod or even an iPod mini for the matter.Also, I don't like that the iPods don't support WMA, which is the format I use.

The Creative is huge. Also the Micro one costs more then a iPod mini. iPods don't support WMA but they have a much better audio type called AAC. (Advanced Audio Compression) It's half the size of a MP3 file (with the same bit rate) but better sound quality. That's pretty nice. The AAC thingy is what made me pick the iPod instead. I thought you could only get it on the apple but I'm pretty sure that you can download iTunes and convert it on that. So get yourself iTunes in order to make your MP3s, AACs.