xisto Community
sunkist

E Greeting Cards On My Website

I am trying to put virtual greeting cards on my site.Is anybody familar with sendcard (sendcard.org) who is willing to help me get it set up?Or, can anybody suggest a good free virtual card script/program?I currently have histology greeting cards on my site. It is hosted by Bravenet. My visitors seem to really like them. I can tell a lot of cards are sent from the stats. The problem is that this is hosted on Bravenet. My visitors leave my site and are redirected to Bravenet. They are also exposed to Bravenet's advertising.I would rather host it on my site.SendCard (sendcard.org) looked pretty good. But I am stuck, it has too many features and I cant get it set up.So, your suggestions are welcome.Thanks.Sunkist

hi there sunkist,

sorry that you've had to suffer BraveNet's notorious advertising. :(

i can install sendcard.org's script for you, just give me a pm, or post here when you want me to install it. :(

-whyme

edit: here's another e-card script that i've found, see which one suits you best, (either way, i can install anyone) its also open source. :(

http://www.mywebcards.net/

Edited by whyme (see edit history)

Hi:Thank you for your help, Whyme. Since you thought my version of sendcard was corrupted, I got a fresh copy. I think that was the problem Somehow, it was corrupted. But the fresh copy solved the problem. It seems to be working now. Thanks again!Sunkist