xisto Community
whyme

Referal Links Are Prohibited! No more. Do not post them. Against ToS.

To all members:

Rules as of April 1st, 2006:

In this sudden bash of money earning craze coming from services like TreasureTrooper etc. I would like to remind users to NOT waste their time, creating topics asking people to use their referral links. This is a waste of forum resources and is a waste of time, and clogs up space for actual topics. Also, Xisto does NOT encourage users to register for the sole purpose of promoting a referal link or product. This will not increase your downline, it will result in removal of the referral link. And please, do not post promotional web pages that hide referal links in them, that is the same thing as posting a referral link.

Finally, this is against Xisto Terms of Services. Please read about it here.

PRIVACY POLICY

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/5770-privacy-policy/

TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS) and ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (AUP)

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/5769-terms-of-service-and-acceptable-use-policy/

Therefore, I am asking that all of you do not put any referral links anywhere on this website, including your signatures.

ANY referal links posted will result in removal and a warning. If you see a suspected referral link, please report the post and moderators will be glad to solve the problem. If you are interested in any service that is promoted, do not click the referral link as this will encourage spam. Instead, copy and paste the URL, and remove the referral part. In the case where the link is hidden, in a framed or redirected page for example, a moderator will be glad to fix it.

Thanks for the cooperation,

- whyme

Notice from Dooga:
I added some more to your post

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

I know that netbux does pay because one of my friends used it and did. They send you money through pay-pal. It's either 50 bucks and up or nothing. So you could have 49.98 dollars on the 15th and have to wait another pay day to get your money.

heh ya i wasted sooo much time doing the searches for NETBUX and i got nothing... i thought it was a scam freom the start but i changed my mind when the guy who told me about this actually got money from it... I guess that's how they trick people, pay the first one and then he reffers a lot of poeple that would do the same thing and then the company goes down... As i see it there may be another one coming up sometime soon just like netbux and i won't be surprised if it's exactly same people again :)