xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Iarkalwen

Hello ^^

Hey, Iarkalwen!Welcome to Xisto! I'm 17 years old, too. Isn't that cool?Also, I used to live in California.Well, welcome to Xisto once again, and I hope you have lots of fun posting. :(

hi i am nipun, i m new to trap 17 and i m still waiting 4 my hosting account.My hobbies include chatting, playing chess, cricket and movies.ByeNipun

Hi!I am sure you will enjoy all of the forums here on Xisto. I have been on here for a week or two and I am having fun and learning tons.I am 33/m/boston. Feel free to private message me or IM me!

Welcome to Xisto. People here ARE generally very friendly & genuinely helpful. If you need help with anything.. just post your question to the forum .. or just shout.Please remember to support Xisto by ... (check out the info below).We ALL need to participate to keep improving Xisto.Enjoy you stay.RGPHNXps-The hosting is THE best.