xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Florisjuh

Site Dedicated To The Ascii Gaming Products RM series, Sim Rpg, Nrm2k and lots more

Anyone into ASCII game makers like RPG Maker XP, Tactical RPG Maker etc? A few friends of mine and me have started a ASCII dedicated site, we support a lot of ASCII Makers, Including the newer makers that are released under their new name Enterbrain.

Also, my friend is a translator and translates a lot of these makers from japanese to english. He's currently working on NRM2k (You can create RPG's upto 8 players online with it), and 3d RPG Editor (Also incorrectly called 3D RPG Maker), also he has been working on translating a program called Warcry, what makes you able to download and play NRM2k, Tactical and 3d rpg editor games. (only NRM2k games downloadable yet)

Site is still beta, no downloads added yet, but I suggest you visit the site if you're into rpg making. :(

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/