xisto Community

For those who are not sure what it means... PJ is a Poor Joke....
So what is it exactly... it is a joke that does not make sense but still makes u laugh...
you might be getting forwards in mails with many PJ's...
I like to send them out.. they are so funny and irritating as well....
here's a sample:

Q: Why is an elephant big, grey, and wrinkly?A: Because, if it was small, white and smooth it would be an Aspirin

I have quite a few more... but wud post only if anyone enjoys reading them, otherwise no point... -_-

Cheers....

Are you indian by any chance? He he.. my dad calls them PJ's too... I once told him a "PJ" here this is it: A peanut was walking down a dodgey alley way late one night.. It was assaulted [salted :(].. AHAHA [PJ - Peanut Joke :(] He sent it to all his Indian friends from school. I think they are Poor jokes because they are funny because they are NOT funny.. The peanut one is a classic *wipes tear away from eye

He sent it to all his Indian friends from school. I think they are Poor jokes because they are funny because they are NOT funny..

138046[/snapback]

I'm an Indian and I don't think Indians are what you like to call a "PJ". I think pushing these facts out on these forums might raise arguments. This completely is a stereotypical comment which I would've warned you against if I was the admin or mod at the forums.

I'm an Indian and I don't think Indians are what you like to call a "PJ". I think pushing these facts out on these forums might raise arguments. This completely is a stereotypical comment which I would've warned you against if I was the admin or mod at the forums.

138049[/snapback]

Hi sorry about not making it clear. I wasn't calling indians "PJ's" .. I waas saying the only people i have heard use the expression "PJ" are indians. I didn't think i was saying anything stereotypical.. and if i was i surely did not mean it as i am indian too :(

yeah, I am an Indian.. and I did not know that PJ as a term was not used anywhere else.... so do you know what are such jokes called over the rest of the planet...btw Shoobi, it wud be nice if you just read out once what u write so that it does not lead to misinterpretation... such as the statement above.. cud have been better as "my dad calls such jokes asPJ's too".. does not that make it more clear.. :(Cheers.