xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Odyssey

Only Have 20 Megs, On 2nd Package Needing help, because I only have 20 megs? But on 2nd packag

Hi there!

I currently got my account upgraded over the weekend to the next package, and it was approved!

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/21161-free-web-hosting-odyssey-website-upgrade-odysseytrap17com/

But... I went into cPanel earlier that day and it showed that I have 150 megs of space. (so I could install a context management system) Then I logged in today, and it suddenly said that I have 20 megs?

Could someone look into that? Greatly appreciated!

It's an on going problem, I'm having the same problem! It's all taken care of and they are working it out! I'm not sure exactly how long it will take, but be patient and it will feel like it never happened!(unless of course it takes all your will power to be this patient.. then it will take forever)

Odyssey,check your account now, I just reset your disk space it was 150MB as of this postLet me know in a PM if it changes back to 20MB, it should not but it has happened before.Shadow, as far as I know and cheking today, your account stayed correct -_-Problem should be solved, post closed.Nils